3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

TS Performance....

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 04:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TS Performance....

Just wanted to say TS customer service is top notch. I got my MP8 on friday afternoon, and installed it saturday morning when I got off work. When everything was hooked up I turned the key on, and got a water in fuel light. I turned it over and it acted like I had disconnected the rail pressure sensor. I pulled everything off, and looked over the connections and harness. I found the black wire on the male connector hadn't been crimped very well and the wire had pulled out. I tried getting the pin out with my terminal tools and was going to use my Deutch crimper to just recrimp it. No luck. So all in all, I called TS and was told it would be 50 dollars for a replacement. After he asked how long I had it, he simply asked whats your shipping address? One will be sent out today. No questions asked. Didnt even want the old one sent back in to them. Its just small things like that, that make me happy my money went to a good company.