3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Thanks to Lary Ellis and Quadzilla..

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2005, 05:15 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks to Lary Ellis and Quadzilla..

I want to thank Lary, our leader at DTR, and Quad for there excellent service. They both are to be commended publicly for the outstanding work that they do. Let me explain; I made a call to Lary and the DTR performance shop to order Quad's XZT box. This was last week on Weds. the 20th. On Monday I gave a call to Quad's shop to see if I could get a tracking # for the package because I was going to be leaving town and didn't want any mishaps or the box to be left outside for too long. Long story short, Quad's people didn't have my order, so I called back Lary. Somewhere in all these business transactions my order was not made, but Lary and Quads people said they'd make it right. I got a call back from Jessica (I think... sweet little southern accent) and she told me they were overnighting me my XZT. Sure enough less than 20hrs later my nice green box arrived.
Sorry this is so longwinded, but I just wanted everyone to understand how good these people are to do business with... and they have won my loyalty and praise. I will continue to purchase from this site and Quad and will tell all I know what kind of excellent customer service they have. Some other vendors here ( I will not mention names... you know who you are) should take a lesson from Lary and Quad. To the victor go the spoils....
Thanks again,
Tony
Old 07-26-2005, 05:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry we had to use our good service!

I wished none of us every made mistakes, but unfortunately that is not possible. Glad you got your box and once again I apologize for the delay.

Quad
Old 07-26-2005, 06:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Quad, that was excellent service and you have nothing to be sorry about. When I need more power, and I will someday.... You are the one I will spend my hard earned $ on.
Thanks again,
Tony
Old 07-26-2005, 06:23 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Glad to hear everything turned out OK Tony, once again Quads service comes through in a pinch
Old 07-26-2005, 07:27 PM

Glad everything worked out for you, quad makes a very good product and more importantly makes customer service a priority. OK now that you got it...let the fun begin !!!!
Old 07-26-2005, 09:14 PM

Customer service!! That's the reason I bought the Quad. Keep up the good work.
Old 07-29-2005, 12:48 PM
RN1

Thanks

I also have to thank Larry and Quad. I ordered a XZT from Larry on Wednesday afternoon, and had it at my door on Thursday evening, excellent service....Called Quad's place with a couple questions before ordering and got all the answers I was looking for........Robert