3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Texas Size Thanks

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2006, 09:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Texas Size Thanks

Just wanted to say thank yall for all your help, I've had my truck for three years and decided nows the time to do something, I think I came to the right place to find out what. I'll start saving cuz with the wife, three kids and four k-9's the silver beauty has to come last, but hey, it'll come
Old 01-15-2006, 07:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You can save lots of $$$ by shopping the classifieds here. I have bought and sold several items there but only from established members. Not to bash but I wouldn't buy from a member with one post. These people register here only to sell a part. I e-mailed a one post "member" here who has an item listed right now and haven't gotten any response yet. That was a week ago. Sounds fishy to me...
Remember, do what you want to your truck. Don't do it to impress people who you don't know and will never even see your truck....