3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Stolen Truck (keep an eye out guys)

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2008, 06:30 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The truck has the mirrors, door handles and the fender flares painted the color of the truck.
Old 11-27-2008, 06:50 PM

yes it has
Old 11-27-2008, 07:03 PM
Banned

man that sucks will be keeping my eyes open since i do travel around here alot
hope it is found soon in one piece
Old 11-27-2008, 07:12 PM

Hey i have lived in NC for just about 13 years now and i no if this were back home and i got some of the boys together we could get you your truck back in the neighborhood. But if i see him i carry my 100 oz louieville with me! Better yet i'll break out the old goalie stick! Crack a couple heads and i'll get back to ya! Yea when i lived in NY we did alot of work out of that region and raleigh and that was one of many things we came across and yep they go south quickly. Don't worry i will keep my eyes out in this parts!
Old 11-27-2008, 07:14 PM

Semper Fi Bro ! Screw the bat and stick i got something that can go long range! You might have an extra vent hole when i'm done but i won't miss!
Old 11-27-2008, 07:19 PM
Banned

I told Nick I have 2 short ones that have no way to be traced
Old 11-27-2008, 09:27 PM

fingers crossed
Old 11-28-2008, 07:46 AM

yea, mine are too. Man! The things i would do to these scumbags if i caught them. Hopefully god has mercy for their sake because i know that i sure won't if i were to catch them.
Old 11-28-2008, 10:06 AM
Banned

Nick

If you need me to come down let me know.

I also want to thank Lary and Jack for all their leg work on trying to get your truck back, your great friends.
Old 11-28-2008, 10:27 AM
Banned

best to go drive around and look in areas on the "other side of town", might just be parked... lots of theives graba nd park it to make sure no lojack is bringin the man fast. if they see it still there after a day then thy go back to take it/ strip it...... if you do spot it, keep well back, call the authorities and wait for them to get there. another spot they ditch is in plain sight, but hidden, mall parking lot, tons of vehicles to blend in with....... go after hours and look.
Old 11-28-2008, 12:17 PM

also guys be alert to any parts from that truck for sale,engine,trans,etc.
ive built some repairables and seen trucks for sale by dealers with no powertrain left at all-everything stripped. got a feeling lots of these stolen trucks get torn down and parted out. hope not this one good luck.
Old 11-28-2008, 01:12 PM
Chapter President

Location: misplaced Idahoan stuck in Albuquerque, Roughneckin on RIG 270
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by ngkefalides
YEP! You heard right. Happy Thanksgiving to me! Woke up this morning and it wasn't in the driveway. Didn't hear a thing.There are actually tire tracks in the street that lead me to believe it was a wrecker that came and took it. I am up to date on all my payments so it has nothing to do with the bank. Called the police dept. and there isn't a whole lot that they can do other then wait and see. Oh and a police officer lives right next door and his squad car sits in his driveway. Please keep your eyes and ears open for me guys. here is what she looks like
auto theft performed by wreckers is only about 2% of total theft. the slimy tards down here are pushing diesels out into the street (or dragging them with another rig), then starting them. that is probably why you did not hear a thing. They push them away from the house they are stealing it from then firing them up and gone. Sorry for your loss and pray that it gets found.
Old 11-28-2008, 01:24 PM

I have drove around for the last day and a half and haven't seen or heard anything. I'n not giving up though. That truck is my pride and joy! Like i said, i can clearly see the tire tracks in my driveway and my neighbors driveway from where a tow truck or wrecker backed up to the truck, probably lifted the back end up and left while just the front 2 tires are used to roll down the street. Lesson learned: "back into your driveway"
Old 11-28-2008, 01:49 PM

look at my sig...I feel you bro. That is messed up big time!
Old 11-28-2008, 05:30 PM

bump to the top

Quick Reply: Stolen Truck (keep an eye out guys)