3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Sp Diesel!!!!!!! Ive Had It!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 10:47 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I love this site...
Old 09-19-2007, 10:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I 2nd that.
Old 09-19-2007, 11:37 PM
Banned

Sean at SP contacted me via email wanting to set things straight and is doing his best to make things right. Hopefully we will get this problem straightened out. It sucks that it took me posting this thread to get a response but im glad i got one hopefully we will get it sorted out. I really did like the module when i had a truck to run it on just wondering how my new truck will perform with it on it as we are testing different combos all the time trying to find the right stack.
Old 09-20-2007, 01:30 AM

some companies are amazing, how quick they are to forget that just the owner of a buisness does not make a company what it is but a combination of good reliable service, excellent pr and the most important part the customers, a companies customers determine the growth of a buisness, along with other factors but if u treat ur customers like garbage then u will not be around for along time. word of mouth can make or break a company, it makes no sence how some people could be so ignorant, i want to extend a big thanks to the people of this site and the supporting vendors who bend over backwards answering all of our questions, taking time out of there busy lives to help solve problems and fix a situation that has gone wrong, and a big thanks to these quality companies and people who work for them that continue to make the high performance and after market world a thriving and growing buisness, u guys rock
Old 09-20-2007, 04:42 AM
DTR's 'Wrench thrower...' And he aims for the gusto...

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Lary,

Thanks for being so honest about your experiences with the venders and demanding high standards from them! We don't have any way to judge them ourselves except to just send our money and hope for the best. And then share our experiences. The large number of products being developed for our trucks makes a real difference in my experience with my Dodge and it's great to be able to learn so much and pick what I need in this setting. To be a part of the development by discussing the problems and possible solutions. The interaction between all of us here means a lot to me and has made a real difference. I've learned a lot, made some friends and been able to share my own experiences too. We all benefit from each others expertise, pushing the envelope with our trucks and sharing what we learn. It's fun, this is a good environment and my truck is way better because of it.

John
Old 09-20-2007, 07:06 AM
tcr

X???? On having a BAD dealing w/ SP Diesel, I will not use them or beta test for them again! VERY POOR TECH SUPPORT!!!!!!!! WAKE UP AND SMELL YOUR COMPETITION SEAN!!!