3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Smarty Jr Power on Demand free download becomes availabel

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 03:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I loaded up SW#3 TM#2 TQ#3, Pod#75. It is real smooth, plenty of low end power. It seems to limit fueling and boost, and I didn’t see any smoke either. I can’t wait to try this on a highway road trip! I should be able to pick up a few MPGs, if I want or dial it up for the hills.
Old 01-23-2009, 04:02 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
the fuel economy increase with this software could be huge. I look forward to hearing some feedback numbers.

Thank you
Old 01-23-2009, 04:32 PM
EDR

Thanks for the great job Marco and Bob.

I've downloaded the new software and will be loading it on my Smarty and heading out to my truck! I think I need to find a reason to take a drive somewhere!!
Old 01-23-2009, 06:00 PM

i get "error 09 program aborted"

i get to the POD screen, select my number, then when i press right arrow i get the above mentioned error.
Old 01-23-2009, 07:40 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by whitebuffalo
i get "error 09 program aborted"

i get to the POD screen, select my number, then when i press right arrow i get the above mentioned error.
I originally got that as well. You need to reload whatever SW you are running.. it will work then.
Old 01-23-2009, 07:48 PM

reload the POD software or reload the initial REVO software?

im reloading the POD software presently. i redownloaded it too as well in case the file was corrupted during download.
Old 01-23-2009, 07:54 PM

So the "adjust options" is still available when using the PoD? If so then how do you get to it. I have Power on Demand installed and can't find it in the menu. What am I missing?
Old 01-23-2009, 07:55 PM

reload the POD software or reload the initial REVO software?

im reloading the POD software presently. i redownloaded it too as well in case the file was corrupted during download.
nevermind....i reloaded POD and same thing happened. reloading revo now
Old 01-23-2009, 08:36 PM

double nevermind. im an idiot. you meant reload the software to my truck, not to the smarty LOL. got it and its working. too bad im in for the night now. i cant wait to try it out
Old 01-23-2009, 10:00 PM

So I updated mine. I usually used sw1, TM 4, Timing 3. Bumped it up to switch 2 and began dropping the POD. Definitly a cool ****, can't believe how it can knock down the power and still be driveable. This will definitly save on the tranny to, got rid of some of the shuttle shifting(tps signal stuff). I drive 95% city so hoping to see some better mileage. Got down to about POD=35 and think that will be enough for the daily commute. Bumped it back up to 100 and could break the tires loose pretty easily.

Thanks Marco and Bob. I am an electical engineer and can appreciate how much time and effort you guys have put into this, and then to give it out as a free upgrade. Very top notch.
Old 01-23-2009, 10:51 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
double nevermind. im an idiot. you meant reload the software to my truck, not to the smarty LOL. got it and its working. too bad im in for the night now. i cant wait to try it out
you got it....

Originally Posted by purduepurdy
So I updated mine. I usually used sw1, TM 4, Timing 3. Bumped it up to switch 2 and began dropping the POD. Definitly a cool ****, can't believe how it can knock down the power and still be driveable. This will definitly save on the tranny to, got rid of some of the shuttle shifting(tps signal stuff). I drive 95% city so hoping to see some better mileage. Got down to about POD=35 and think that will be enough for the daily commute. Bumped it back up to 100 and could break the tires loose pretty easily.

Thanks Marco and Bob. I am an electical engineer and can appreciate how much time and effort you guys have put into this, and then to give it out as a free upgrade. Very top notch.

Isn't it crazy... I am driving PoD 40 and love it.. haven't noticed a loss but the OH mpg is up... whoot whoot.. .
Old 01-24-2009, 02:49 AM

Freakin' unbelievable. Every time I log in here, I feel as if I went through a time warp. MADS should be able to sell of zillion of these things.

ah64id, been driving all winter on mountain ice with your previous recommendatins. Many thanks for that.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:11 AM

Reloading SW3 got it working ,trying out the 60%
Old 01-24-2009, 08:28 AM

i'm so excited i want to download this you guys must have crashed the site when i click on the download it say it cant find this link? i'll have to wait a little longer
Old 01-24-2009, 10:00 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
The download is taken off line to check for any error. Thank you for your patience.

Bob

Quick Reply: Smarty Jr Power on Demand free download becomes availabel