3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

six gun speed loader dyno

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2004, 02:54 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey i'm back with the new htb2 turbo and the fass pump i didn't gain that much i did gain with the 100 hp injectors form ats and those dyno numbers were 521 and 1002 , those were the numbers before the turbo and fass and after injectors. (not trying to confuse) Now with the htb2 and the fass it was 541 and it was 1045 or something like that but i couldn't get max boost on the dyno. I was only reaching 32 where on the road the weight of the truck i guess helps build more boost i can peg that 35 psi easily, i clamped off the hose a bit to fool it into giving me more but it's fast, I usually roast pretty much anything on level 6
Old 10-31-2004, 09:20 AM

Hey man, got any pics of that dyno graph yet? If you cant post them in the thread put them in your pics section and let us know.
Old 10-31-2004, 09:36 AM
Banned

3 of them

i have 4 different charts but when i try to photograph the chart it doesn't look so hot i don't have a scanner, i had a 3 in one and man i still wish i did. I don't know what would be the best way to post them i still haven't even been able to get my pics of the truck down to size to post. i mean i guess i would have to find someone with a scan and save them to floppy and then bring them here so they are legible. let me know if you have a better way to go about it. I have done 3 different runs after mods and 3 different pulls on each run, with the chip on one then three and then six. I didn't get printouts of them all though, i kept the first stock and the first with six. I kept the highest out of the next 3 when i put on my injectors. and then i kept the highest out of the last 3 with the htb2 and the fass pump
Old 10-31-2004, 11:51 AM

Email me the pics, and I will host them for you, or at least shrink them down to fit.

anestech@yahoo.com
Old 10-31-2004, 02:05 PM
Banned

pics

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Matt Whittington\Desktop[/IMG] [IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Matt Whittington\Desktop[/IMG] [IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Matt Whittington\Desktop[/IMG]
Old 10-31-2004, 02:22 PM
Banned

Gristle Missile's pictures on-line

All you guys please visit Mr. Missile's pictures and test results online at www.GoRowan.com/2004ram/moolie

My truck at www.GoRowan.com/2004ram
Old 10-31-2004, 02:35 PM

Re: pics

Originally posted by gristle missile
[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Matt Whittington\Desktop[/IMG] [IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Matt Whittington\Desktop[/IMG] [IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Matt Whittington\Desktop[/IMG]
Dude, you suck at the intraweb.
Old 10-31-2004, 03:06 PM
Banned

anestech*

Who are you referring to as "sucking"
Old 10-31-2004, 03:49 PM

Re: anestech*

Originally posted by dantana
Who are you referring to as "sucking"
Um, the guy I quoted.
Old 10-31-2004, 04:14 PM

hey its moolie19 from DTW. i remember you. you are the one who made a topic "CTD kills hemi" and said how awesome your Cummins was and how crappy all the hemi owners were. yeah i remember you. you were flamed to crap in that topic and you left the site

i see you found another place to reside
Old 10-31-2004, 04:27 PM
Banned

nah they kicked me out due to overkill
Old 10-31-2004, 04:33 PM
Banned

and there are the numbers finally the 311 is with the chip off and the 451 or whatever is with the six gun on six, and the 521 is with 100 hp injectors and the six gun on six and the 541 is with the six gun on six, injectors and htb2 killer b turbo and it's limited on air, i am still running rich at those and on the dyno i couldn't get over 32 lbs boost but when i drive around town i get it to peg the gauge at around 40 i'm guessing it's a bit over 35, and yeah i do kill some hemi's very nicely, no bs. I had one blow by me on the highway 3 nights ago south towards denver on the 25 and then i said hell no i turned her up to six got it up to 1600 degrees and it was a bit over 100 on the spedo and i don't know with 315's the difference is 8 at 75, so i said around ten and i killed him, i'm sorry if people don't realize but i guarantee that the hemi is a joke i went to their dyno day and it was pathetic they were weak i think something like 407 won it with nitro too funny, i have no propane and no nitro and i don't even have water meth yet, i'm taking it one step at a time and the dtt tranny is next
Old 10-31-2004, 04:34 PM
Banned

that dude in colorado i was trying to race said i threatened him which is not true i just told him i'd drive there and race him for whatever he had in his pocket. If he just keeps driving he'll see the hemi isn't up to par for the cummins
Old 10-31-2004, 04:36 PM
Banned

i wanted street twins but ended up with the htb2 the street twins are sick like 70 lbs of boost and i already paid for them and then i got screwed around on the fass pump and so i said keep it then and took the htb2 and i was able to get the linex and set aside tranny money boy those tranny's are expensive

\
Old 10-31-2004, 07:59 PM

Originally posted by gristle missile
that dude in colorado i was trying to race said i threatened him which is not true i just told him i'd drive there and race him for whatever he had in his pocket. If he just keeps driving he'll see the hemi isn't up to par for the cummins
i am the guy from colorado, dip
im trading my hemi on a cummins next week so i can have a truck with some actual pulling power and better fuel mileage since i drive 60 miles a day.

Quick Reply: six gun speed loader dyno