3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Silver 64 as a Towwing Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 04:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by HeberRam
Romeo, welcome to the club... when you get it all figured out and spend tons of money on fueling boxes, turbos, injectors etc. you will share your receipe for success won't you so we don't have to go through it all??????
I had a ford before this dodge and we all know that it takes 3 times the money to make the same HP.
I was at the time ready to do some serious upgrades until it started acting up after I blew the turbo off the pedestal when my vapaorizer (propane unit) let some liquid through so I sold it off.
That is all the fun with figuring what will work is all trial and error as well as guidance and advice that you can get at a place like this. Opinions are good but you just have to watch where they come from. Kinda like on CF some asked for a mild HP upgrade for towing (all stock/no gauges) and there were people telling him to run programmers that were way beyond this guys needs.

To all those that are willing to help I thank you.