3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Scary Larry

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 07:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you guys must have missed what SehrleBD said. He works for Bully Dog and said they have no such thing.
Old 12-05-2006, 07:53 PM

There is such a thing LOL. My program SMOKES a regular crazy larry.

I run in the 12's with the Scary Larry by itself. I can only gain about 2 tenths with the tst because I'm running out of fuel BAD because I still have the stock cp3 on. I've never tried a regular crazy larry but I have a friend that has almost an identical setup and the regular crazy larry didn't compare.

I just wished EVERYONE could have this program. It's mean

I think with this program and the right stix from Don the setup would be AWESOME.
Old 12-05-2006, 07:58 PM

IMIlls

Originally Posted by lmills
you guys must have missed what SehrleBD said. He works for Bully Dog and said they have no such thing.
I think you have it EXACTLY right,... when I talked with Dusty about this program several months ago he told me some guy he knows in Mich. somehow got ahold of the program and rewrote it and Voila!! I still say this is the same program that ran in the Bullydog truck on Pinks.
Old 12-05-2006, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by OT-OF-Here
I still say this is the same program that ran in the Bullydog truck on Pinks.
Old 12-05-2006, 08:13 PM

Is it impossible to get Scarry Larry for 6spd(nv5600)?
If so WHY?
Old 12-05-2006, 08:24 PM

Rednecks,...don't ya just lov 'em???

Originally Posted by Luken
Ok, here's how the plot breaks out. Somewhere I read the Bullydog truck on Pinks ran a HTS tranny. Put that together with what Dusty told me about the reprogramming and the plot thickkkkkkens. Sounds like scratchin backs to me,..hmmmmmmm.

If you're not on the shine yet this evening,... how does that work for ya Neck??
Old 12-05-2006, 08:30 PM

yup.... scarry larry yours courtesy came up with that....
Old 12-05-2006, 08:34 PM

by christmas we will see what it does with a cp3 and some dom m sticks. hopefully i can setup a dyno day. NOBODY and i are going to see what it will do. the stack that we are running is awesome.
same program the pinks truck ran
im going to try to hit 700 or so on fuel with stock cam. then head work and cam.
Old 12-05-2006, 08:35 PM

OT-OF-Here,

You crack me up man! Your figuring it out
Old 12-05-2006, 08:46 PM

This program is NOT the same regular CL program that can be downloaded from their website no matter what name appears. Some idiot has figured out how to edit the text portion and do this .

It is basically their race truck program. It was initially given to a key distributor on a test basis only as they are involved in motorsports. Sort of like the largest Dodge dealer in the nation getting something thrown their way. That's all really, no big mystery. I have heard that this program is really STRONG. So strong that the company that initially received it recommends that it not be stacked with anything else, especially devices which increase timing.

There are only a few at Bulydog that know or will acknowlegde this program's existence. Basically all parameters have been maxed; pressure, timing, duration. Some of these like pressure could be the speed at which max is achieved. The program is supposed to provide about 300 hp +/-.

I doubt BD will ever release this to the general public. I have not run this on my truck.

Chris
Old 12-05-2006, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by Luken
There is such a thing LOL. My program SMOKES a regular crazy larry.

I run in the 12's with the Scary Larry by itself. I can only gain about 2 tenths with the tst because I'm running out of fuel BAD because I still have the stock cp3 on. I've never tried a regular crazy larry but I have a friend that has almost an identical setup and the regular crazy larry didn't compare.

I just wished EVERYONE could have this program. It's mean

I think with this program and the right stix from Don the setup would be AWESOME.
Not saying there isn't LOL. Just pointing out what it seemed you all missed
Old 12-05-2006, 08:58 PM

so were can u get the scary larry at? does anyone have a we site or anything?
Old 12-05-2006, 08:59 PM

Trust me, I noticed that it is hush hush. The program kicks butt. I've been around the reg. crazy larry and the smarty and they honestly don't compare. I have a few others that will back me up on that. The program is awesome.

Just to clear it up. The Scary Larry program does NOTHING to the stock pressure.

23,000 is the MAX I see on my gauge....

I cant wait to get a set of flux injectors stacked with this program, a pressure box, and Floor-It's cp3!!!!
Old 12-05-2006, 09:00 PM

hyunsinsone,

www.htstransmissions.com
Old 12-05-2006, 09:24 PM

where do u go to download it though i can find any place on there to download the program

Quick Reply: Scary Larry