3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Road Armor Bumper ???

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2008, 07:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any bumper yet?

Keep us posted.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:56 AM
madhat's monkey boy...

I got a phone call last night from RA. They wanted to know if I was going to be around to receive the bumper.... its ready to ship.

My invoice had a expected ship date of July 17th on it, so they are about 2 weeks ahead of schedule A lot different than what others are experiencing. The guy on the phone agreed to the bad times they had before but said things are moving along pretty good now that they have all their facilities up and running.

I guess no free PIAA's for me
Old 07-02-2008, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by matego
I got a phone call last night from RA. They wanted to know if I was going to be around to receive the bumper.... its ready to ship.

My invoice had a expected ship date of July 17th on it, so they are about 2 weeks ahead of schedule A lot different than what others are experiencing. The guy on the phone agreed to the bad times they had before but said things are moving along pretty good now that they have all their facilities up and running.

I guess no free PIAA's for me
congrats! see, everyone got you thinking it was gonna be Christmas before you see your bumper, and here you might get it before the 4th of July! sorry about having to pay for the piaa's, though. did you find a line-x guy that will shoot it for reasonable $$$ yet?
Old 07-02-2008, 11:47 AM
madhat's monkey boy...

Originally Posted by chipmonk
congrats! see, everyone got you thinking it was gonna be Christmas before you see your bumper, and here you might get it before the 4th of July! sorry about having to pay for the piaa's, though. did you find a line-x guy that will shoot it for reasonable $$$ yet?
Nope, no Line-X yet. To be honest with you, I am pretty tapped out right now so it may need to sit in the shop for a while until I have the extra dough.

We leave on family vacation tomorrow for a week, which will suck the money out of the bank and I just paid for my Steelers tickets Monday. 2 seats x 2 games, 2nd row 25yd stick arent cheap. Maybe I will run into Dwiggs out there and check out his rig..... yeah right!

I just hope I dont convince myself to do something stupid like trying to paint it myself to save money and it turns out like crap.
Old 07-02-2008, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by matego
I just hope I dont convince myself to do something stupid like trying to paint it myself to save money and it turns out like crap.
according to the guy who line-xed my last 2 trucks, $200-$250 is a fair price to have the base bumper line-xed. good luck.....