3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

REVO Software available for download!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 08:55 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
No problem, jjoiner! I am still hestant about using the REVO, heard so many mixed reviews so far. I really like the smooth and manageable power of v4.11. My truck is pretty much stock other than the Fuel Boss system and MK-2 filter kit. I have been running SW#9/mild tm, with no problems. However, I do not have a heavy foot, drive rather conservatively!
Old 05-07-2008, 10:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is it o.k. to run mild rail pressure(#2) all the time on stock sticks or should I just stick to the stock(#1) setting?
Old 05-08-2008, 12:13 AM

I loaded it onto both of the trucks we have and was disappointed on both. Back to beta 4.2 on my truck and 4.4 on the wifes. Power just didn't seem to be the same.

I was under the understanding (From previous posts) that the Revo would be based upon the 230hp platform, without the 4k tune (Revo/R vin-locked).

I like that the new Smarty software can be adjusted the way it is, that is a very cool feature, but the power ain't there the way I thought it should be.

Of course this is all SOTP, so true dyno #'s will tell the real tale I suppose. Just my feelings.

I have been asking for the TNT software for a long time, shelled out a bunch of cash to get springs and studs, and still don't have it. So I'm stuck on beta 4.2 for my rig and b4.4 for my wifes. They both work well.
Old 05-08-2008, 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by White97GTVert
I loaded it onto both of the trucks we have and was disappointed on both. Back to beta 4.2 on my truck and 4.4 on the wifes. Power just didn't seem to be the same.

I was under the understanding (From previous posts) that the Revo would be based upon the 230hp platform, without the 4k tune (Revo/R vin-locked).

I like that the new Smarty software can be adjusted the way it is, that is a very cool feature, but the power ain't there the way I thought it should be.

Of course this is all SOTP, so true dyno #'s will tell the real tale I suppose. Just my feelings.

I have been asking for the TNT software for a long time, shelled out a bunch of cash to get springs and studs, and still don't have it. So I'm stuck on beta 4.2 for my rig and b4.4 for my wifes. They both work well.
Just give Bob a call and get the TNT-R. Then keep the re-limiter option on so it won't spin to 4k. You have the springs anyways so you quaify. You'll love it over the 4.2.
Old 05-08-2008, 03:10 AM

Originally Posted by highrpms
Just give Bob a call and get the TNT-R. Then keep the re-limiter option on so it won't spin to 4k. You have the springs anyways so you quaify. You'll love it over the 4.2.
I've sent many many emails, couple pm's, etc... I would love to run it. I didn't add the extra dowel pins when I did my fluidamper so I don't want the extra rpms till I get that done anyways.

I do want the hot program though! I'll try again right now and see if I can get it since I think it's been tested a little more. I was hitting him up 4 weeks ago about it. Maybe he'll toss it my way this time!

Chad
Old 05-08-2008, 06:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Your not the only one thats been asking for the race version.I did like you.Put the supporting mods on so that I could get the tnt/r .Have e-mailed Bob a couple of times over the past few weeks.Trying not to be to pushy about getting this new tune.Maybe a phone call is in order.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:51 AM
DTR 1st Sergeant

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by SlowSixSpeed
Bummer, I thought the +230hp tune would be avaiable for anybody who wanted to download it.

So after 6 months of waiting I still cant get the +230hp software w/o personally contacting Bob Wagner and having a discussion with him about my truck.

I never felt the need to beg for a Beta program but it looks like that's what everyone is gonna have to do in order to have the full Smarty experience.

Not mad just bummed
Did you look on the website today?? Revo TNT non R available for download now.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:24 AM
madhat's monkey boy...

SWEEEEETTTTT!!!

Time to go cause some damage to the remaining stock components!
Old 05-08-2008, 11:56 AM

What is the main difference from moderate torque management? Stock injector and aftermarket? Whats the differences is it worth upgrading from this program?
Old 05-10-2008, 11:08 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
One thing I noticed with the Revo is the super low EGTs with the extra timing. Cruising at about 60mph I'm only at 400 degrees.
I hear a little more rattle but still very acceptable.
The power is way down compared to the TNT but that is to be expected. Don't think the Revo is much different from the earlier released programs with the same TM level.

MikeyB