3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Review (and pics) of King 2.5's and Donaldson 5" Muffler

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 11:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tristan, 53, Kerry....... if the truck doesn't sell -- or I get another in the future with the same performance mods -- how much power do yall think a Smarty Sr (hopefully with the Revo tune that adds pressure), a SPS64, the GDP fuel system, the aFe intake, the 5" exhaust, and of course a built trans would make?
Old 04-06-2008, 11:07 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
550hp give or take...IMO
Old 04-06-2008, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by rip 112
550hp give or take...IMO
Great!! That's about what my goal would be if I kept this truck or got another one down the road. I'm actually hoping this one will sell. I'm getting married soon and need to back down for a while. I'm spending WAY too much on this thing. It's pretty addicting.....
Old 04-06-2008, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by 06CTDforAU
I'm getting married soon and need to back down for a while.
Congrat's on getting married, but some friendly advice...that's the best reason to keep it...you wont be able to dump money at another one for a looong while...unless your future wife is rich or you already have a fully furnished house (to a female standard), two cars, college fund,....
Old 04-06-2008, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by jgiachino
Congrat's on getting married, but some friendly advice...that's the best reason to keep it...you wont be able to dump money at another one for a looong while...unless your future wife is rich or you already have a fully furnished house (to a female standard), two cars, college fund,....
Wise man. My days of spending money on stuff now deemed useless is rapidly ending
Old 04-06-2008, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by jgiachino
The house is covered..... fully furnished; well not so much (by her standards anyways).

She's actually pretty cool with spending money on trucks. You just gotta buy her something every now and then but for the most part when I put something on the truck, she just as excited as me about it. She likes really fast diesels that smoke like freight trains. And she doesn't mind them being lifted either. Sorry guys.... she doesn't have any sisters.
Old 04-06-2008, 09:46 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Get her into the diesel craze!!! Man, I wouldn't get rid of that truck, you put so much work into it and it looks great.

I have been known to get tired of a vehical after a year or so, but this truck just accepts mods so much better than my Mustang did. Now that its paid off and I've put so much $$$ into it, I'm counting on keeping it for a long time.

Oh and congratulations on getting married! Make it last!
Old 04-06-2008, 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by 06CTDforAU
The house is covered..... fully furnished; well not so much (by her standards anyways).

She's actually pretty cool with spending money on trucks. You just gotta buy her something every now and then but for the most part when I put something on the truck, she just as excited as me about it. She likes really fast diesels that smoke like freight trains. And she doesn't mind them being lifted either. Sorry guys.... she doesn't have any sisters.
I get it, my wife's cool about it (and the dirtbikes)...it's just that i used to get 100% of each $1....now i get 1/4 (have 2 kids as well)...it's well worth it, but harder to start from ground zero (new truck + all the parts)...