3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Removed fender and door emblems today

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 07:37 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by PimpRohr
Thanks guys, are those power wagon flares on your truck TEXAS? I have some pocket flares and I am not sold on the looks of them on my color truck.

Yes they are Power Wagon Flares. I love them. Fit perfectly and are just the right size IMO to give some character to the truck without becoming the whole show.

I got mine at the local dealer but here is a link where you get some too, if you so desire. Make sure you get the right size for your truck as they make two different flares for long bed and short bed trucks.

https://www.dodgeparts.com/product_i...7f2b0532d18609
Old 04-10-2006, 08:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Texas, what did you do to your truck to get the new dyno numbers? I was looking at your sig and didnt see any power adders listed but I might have overlooked it.

Oh yea truck looks good Pimprohr, think I'm gonna do the same to mine. Could you tell a big differenc with the rancho steering stabilizer? I have the same set up as you Revtek with 35's.
Old 04-10-2006, 09:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TexasCTD
Yes they are Power Wagon Flares. I love them. Fit perfectly and are just the right size IMO to give some character to the truck without becoming the whole show.

I got mine at the local dealer but here is a link where you get some too, if you so desire. Make sure you get the right size for your truck as they make two different flares for long bed and short bed trucks.

https://www.dodgeparts.com/product_i...7f2b0532d18609
Thanks man, I am considering them along with some extend a fenders if I go huge with the wheel and tires after I lift it some more. Thanks for the link though...

Originally Posted by 0425004x4
Texas, what did you do to your truck to get the new dyno numbers? I was looking at your sig and didnt see any power adders listed but I might have overlooked it.

Oh yea truck looks good Pimprohr, think I'm gonna do the same to mine. Could you tell a big differenc with the rancho steering stabilizer? I have the same set up as you Revtek with 35's.
Yeah, the steering seems a bit tighter and the bump steer that occured on a certain spot on the highway is all but eliminated.
Old 04-10-2006, 09:58 PM

Looks good man. I just debadged mine on my last days off, and ordered the same wheels with some Toyo 35-12.50/17's. Should be in by mid May, I'm pretty excited, thank god for all the overtime I've been getting! It's a bit dirty but here's mine leveled, and debadged with 285's, I think I'll finish it off with some ATS flares painted, those wheels have the perfect off set.

Old 04-11-2006, 02:14 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 0425004x4

The only mods are listed in my signature. The truck dyno'd last July at 280/528 while factory stock on a Dynojet dyno at a Dyno day event in Lewisville, TX.

On April 1st, I attended another Dyno Day event at Emory, TX on a mustang dyno. The only changes to the truck were the air and exhaust upgrades and a Rokktech sensor. Qzilla thought that my hp numbers were correct but stated in another thread that my torque number may be about 25 percent high based on some funny way of calculation on the Mustang Dyno.

I am looking forward to dynoing again soon hopefully on a Dynojet to try to duplicate the numbers and verify.

But I have no other power adders and don't plan to until I get fuel supply and transmission upgrades.

I've got the dyno sheet and numerous witnesses at the event to prove it. You can click on the link in my signature and then click on my truck in the center of the page to see a video of the truck dynoing.