3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Rancho 9000 Quicklift

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 08:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rancho 9000 Quicklift

Are these even available for our trucks? I don't seen anywhere on their website. It is my understanding that they level the front end. does anybody have any ifo on these? opinions?

I need new shocks and Les Schwab told me they would not install Bilsteins on my rig if I bought them and brought them in, because they don't carry them. which is fine. I know I could have someone else do it, but the Rancho 9000s should be fine too. Plus I am trying to cut a deal with them for other things on my wifes car.

back to the Rancho Quick Lifts. Thought? are they going to come out with ones for our trucks?
Old 02-26-2008, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Jezzhuntin
Are these even available for our trucks? I don't seen anywhere on their website. It is my understanding that they level the front end. does anybody have any ifo on these? opinions?

I need new shocks and Les Schwab told me they would not install Bilsteins on my rig if I bought them and brought them in, because they don't carry them. which is fine. I know I could have someone else do it, but the Rancho 9000s should be fine too. Plus I am trying to cut a deal with them for other things on my wifes car.

back to the Rancho Quick Lifts. Thought? are they going to come out with ones for our trucks?
i think they are only for ifs trucks, as they can't use spacers or longer springs to easily pick up some front lift.
Old 02-26-2008, 02:42 PM

Why wouldn't you just install the Bilstein's yourself? It took me about 2 hours to do all 4 and a new Rancho steering stabilizer.
Old 02-26-2008, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by chipmonk
i think they are only for ifs trucks, as they can't use spacers or longer springs to easily pick up some front lift.
thanks, yeah I found more info on them, I guess they work in conjunction with struts

Originally Posted by ToyKraz
Why wouldn't you just install the Bilstein's yourself? It took me about 2 hours to do all 4 and a new Rancho steering stabilizer.
one, I have to get other things done, father in law knows the area head honcho and I wanted to get a deal cut. two, I have 2 cracked ribs and it is going to be awhile before I feel like wrestling a 295 MT tires and wrenching on stuff. three, the last time I did it on one of my trucks it was a PAIN getting some of the bolts loose. four, labor is pretty darn cheap to have it done.
Old 02-26-2008, 04:03 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
from experience..watch out for the rough ride w/those ranchos...you may break a rib.