3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Raced a 6.0 last night

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2007, 12:54 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Those wheels and tires slowed him down quite a bit....
Old 01-26-2007, 01:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SPEEDSHIFT
Those wheels and tires slowed him down quite a bit....
ah come on SPEEDSHIFT, whos side are you on? your just jealous it wasn't your truck doing the winning

Good kill!!!
Old 01-26-2007, 01:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 973604x4
ah come on SPEEDSHIFT, whos side are you on? your just jealous it wasn't your truck doing the winning

Good kill!!!
Im not saying he would have won, but big tires suck life out of a truck...... I am still bitter about looseing to all those diesels in my white truck. I ready now though.

But you know what, I can still beat a stock Powerstroke with my gasser on boggers. Thats bad
Old 01-26-2007, 02:02 PM

well im going to have to add something else now to speed me up. My buddy just called me not to long ago and told me the guy called him and said he's going to be ready for a rematch next week and is gunning for me now and he deffinantly has the money to do whatever he wants to his truck and i deffinantly dont.
Old 01-26-2007, 02:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by dditt0635004x4
well im going to have to add something else now to speed me up. My buddy just called me not to long ago and told me the guy called him and said he's going to be ready for a remax next week and is gunning for me now and he deffinantly has the money to do whatever he wants to his truck and i deffinantly dont.
He might have a lot of money but if he dosent know what to buy, he will just be wasting his time. I'd have to guess he will buy a turbo, or injectors, but his trans wont hold it and you will still win.

Racing is one thing, but hooking up is just asking to snap somthing. If you dont have the money I wouldnt hook'em anymore.

Just my 2 pennies.
Old 01-26-2007, 02:16 PM
Banned

well im going to have to add something else now to speed me up. My buddy just called me not to long ago and told me the guy called him and said he's going to be ready for a rematch next week and is gunning for me now and he deffinantly has the money to do whatever he wants to his truck and i deffinantly dont.
Maybe get two "pretty little things" in there and that should be all you need. Either way you win.
Old 01-26-2007, 03:43 PM

That'll Show Them Powerstroke Boys!
Old 01-26-2007, 04:33 PM

Need video of that little event !!! Congrats!!!
Old 01-26-2007, 06:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i would just run the race, no tug-of-war.
Old 01-26-2007, 07:02 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
I wouldn't do any of the above. You won, game over. Plus if you get caught doing this bye bye license, maybe truck, and maybe some jail time. Is all this worth it to show up a spoiled brat? Don't think so. Use your brain, I speak from experience. Take it to the track only if you can afford to fix what you may break.
Old 01-26-2007, 07:09 PM

Get a vid / pics on the next round!
Old 01-26-2007, 07:58 PM

Talking

and he is one of those guys that lets you know that he comes from money
Money can`t make up for common sense...
Money can`t make up for your shortcomings either....
Money can`t buy you a win when you have more dollars than sense...
Sounds like someone that been a BlowHard Braggart all his life...
He`s probably the type of guy that pay`s everyone else to setup his truck and install all his toy`s.... Can You Say LOOSER....
Daddy, can I have a new truck...........The boy down the street beat me............... OH well maybe not....
Old 01-27-2007, 07:39 AM

ya i think this is like his 5th ford in he's totaled at least 3 if them for sure, as far as the gettin in trouble with the law thing his parents know people in very high places, and i grew up with 90% of the cops in this area so i not to worry about getting introuble in fact to be honest i think there will most likely be a couple of them there. the last i heard last night was that he was taking his truck to a local shop here in town and was getting a new turbo injectors and a few other things so i guess we'll just have to see whenever he gets done, i may lose bad but i cant back down, my pride just wont let me. i'll just have to wait i week or so and we'll find out
Old 01-27-2007, 08:02 AM

Whenever he gets all that done dont race him just hook em up, and before you do throw about another 1k lbs in the bed, ford boy wont now what hit him when he his rollin 30mph backwards.
Old 01-27-2007, 08:14 AM
Banned

ya i think this is like his 5th ford in he's totaled at least 3 if them for sure, as far as the gettin in trouble with the law thing his parents know people in very high places, and i grew up with 90% of the cops in this area so i not to worry about getting introuble in fact to be honest i think there will most likely be a couple of them there. the last i heard last night was that he was taking his truck to a local shop here in town and was getting a new turbo injectors and a few other things so i guess we'll just have to see whenever he gets done, i may lose bad but i cant back down, my pride just wont let me. i'll just have to wait i week or so and we'll find out
Like I said with no tranny, he is not going to go anywhere. He will most likely blow his trans in a week anyway with that power. If he does upgrade the trans........... well..... hes got a better shot than before.

Quick Reply: Raced a 6.0 last night