3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

quadzilla ?'s

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 03:06 PM
j

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
quadzilla ?'s

anyone know the warranty on the quadzilla modules? i've had a zillaraider for about a year and a couple months and it took a dump. was having issue's with the truck dying, replaced a couple parts which didnt cure it. took the quad box off since i wanted to run the truck to cummins, and the problem went away. went to the quad website and cant find any warranty info. how are they for servicing thier products?
Old 01-24-2009, 05:38 PM

When I had mine the customer service was excellent. I don't remember the duration of the warranty though. Call em on monday and they will help you out.
Old 01-24-2009, 09:50 PM
Banned

good luck
hope it works out for you
Old 01-25-2009, 09:05 PM

1 year from purchase from them or licensed dealer. But do call them you may be surprised that they will probably take care of you minus shipping. Had nothing but good things from them.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:44 PM

good luck
hope it works out for you
Is it weird being the odd man out?
Old 01-27-2009, 11:11 PM
Banned

odd man out works good with lawyers
Old 01-27-2009, 11:23 PM

You know I would have given you one for free if you just had not been such a complete mule over it and tried to leverage your internet power over me.

In reality it would be so much easier for me to give it to you even now so you would go away (even though it would be something different then) especially since I have free samples.

The way you went about it just rubs the the wrong way so bad that I just cannot allow myself to help you out in any way shape or form other than what I am legally obligated. I will do that and I will support and warranty the product to the full extent, just as listed in the warranty statement in your owners manual. Not 1 ounce more. Not 1 minute longer.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:15 AM

Lol.......ouch
Old 01-28-2009, 12:19 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
OK guys..Bustas response (removed) included 12 uses of profanity (that I bothered to count) and shows us all just how to go about getting yourself banned from the forum if you so desire.

This whole episode with him chasing Quad all over the Internet trying to bully him into doing something that I see Quad do everyday for people that simply ask for help has gotten old.

People need to understand that warranty issues are often a give and take situation and if you really want help you don't throw a hornets nest through the window expecting an instantly gratifying response.

A little composure and dilligence will usually end up with the happy meeting of the minds between vendor and customer. There are exceptions to this rule, but I saw Quad offer to fix this guys problem on several other forums and it became obvious he just wanted to use this forum as a way to gouge at him every chance he could find.

Lots of people on here have issues and discuss them openly with the vendors in hopes of finding resolutions to their problems. Only the ones that lose their cool and get stupid in their posting etiquette, get removed because of it.

Use the forum as a tool, that's what it is here for, but use some common sense when talking to others and things work out better for EVERYONE involved. Remember you catch more flies with honey than the other stuff
Old 01-28-2009, 01:19 PM
Chapter President

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Whoops! Surprising where a good attitude gets you....it usually isn't surprising where a bad attitude leads you.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:49 PM
j

Still waiting for a response from them.... first guy called me and told me to disconnect the batteries for a bit, which i had already done. I was told yesterday that i would get an e-mail or a phone call today (this morning in fact), but still have got no answer yet...
Old 01-28-2009, 05:49 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by j
Still waiting for a response from them.... first guy called me and told me to disconnect the batteries for a bit, which i had already done. I was told yesterday that i would get an e-mail or a phone call today (this morning in fact), but still have got no answer yet...
Call them back, they deal with so many people they forget to return calls. Thats what I meant by the "diligence" part in my other post Don't rely on emails and stay on top of the situation with phone calls.

That works best for me when dealing with issues
Old 01-28-2009, 09:56 PM
j

i'll do that tomorrow. i dont want to seem like im bugging them
Old 01-28-2009, 11:08 PM

2 things.

First, we had a heck of an ice storm come through here and we operated on a very reduced staff today. Not really your problem but, that is why you did not get called back I am sure.

Second, and most important. I responded to another thread you have and gave you some great info that will allow you to solve this issue I can almost guarantee.

I really do not think your box is the problem based on your other thread. Check it out and let me know what you find. You are not going to find a better tech support/ trouble shooter than me on these particular boxes. I promise!
Old 01-28-2009, 11:18 PM

Here is the link to the thread I am talking about:

https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/...ight=quadzilla

Quick Reply: quadzilla ?'s