3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

"Poser Wagon" ? Pics inside...

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2006, 09:32 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
"Poser Wagon" ? Pics inside...

Well, I got Dodgezilla's PW wheels just in the nick of time... some tire iron at 3am never hurt nobody, right Mike? Must give thanks to Dodgezilla and TiminVA for the help and hookup. Thought I would post my pics of the setup b/c hell, Im excited about them! (the truck is filthy, I know)

Old 09-30-2006, 09:44 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
hmm...I see a TOM in your future...Beautiful rig, Sweet stack
Old 09-30-2006, 09:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice lookin' truck, now give that baby a bath .
Old 09-30-2006, 09:49 PM
Banned

It is a truck, Id leave it dirty, it looks better!!!
Old 09-30-2006, 09:50 PM

I'm just jokin'...real trucks get dirty, but Dodges sure do clean up nice!
Old 09-30-2006, 09:51 PM
Banned

yeah...I was just busting with u, no harm ment
Old 09-30-2006, 11:44 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Looks good. Mine looks good with the Power Wagon take offs I put on last Saturday also, but I don't know if I can drive it that way very long. I feel very inadequate now . I wanted to try the 285s for city mileage and a little help on the track. They may do exactly what I want, but I miss the 315s already. I removed the 2" leveling kit on the front and switched the blocks from under the springs to on top in the rear to level it. It drives great, a little quicker from a stop and easier to stop. But it just does not feel right now and my daughter went and said "DAD, I can see over it now, BUMMER!".
Old 10-01-2006, 05:05 AM

Looks good Andy but yes, clean that pig up!!! Glad I could help and yes it was in a nick of time too because the tires you gave me didn't have many miles left on them!!! Those wheels look great when they are all shiny and clean. I miss them already!!! I'm glad they went to a friend instead of trading them in too....
Old 10-01-2006, 05:48 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dude, what they heck are you thinking? put the meats back on it and lift it back up. geezus.
Originally Posted by RamWheelsBy4
Looks good. Mine looks good with the Power Wagon take offs I put on last Saturday also, but I don't know if I can drive it that way very long. I feel very inadequate now . I wanted to try the 285s for city mileage and a little help on the track. They may do exactly what I want, but I miss the 315s already. I removed the 2" leveling kit on the front and switched the blocks from under the springs to on top in the rear to level it. It drives great, a little quicker from a stop and easier to stop. But it just does not feel right now and my daughter went and said "DAD, I can see over it now, BUMMER!".
Old 10-01-2006, 07:47 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by iker42
hmm...I see a TOM in your future...Beautiful rig, Sweet stack
Whoa buddy... TOM? I dont think so, well... maybe like Oct of 2010 There is trucks on here that blow mine away!!!

Originally Posted by RamWheelsBy4
I had some HEAVY 305 Maxxis Bighorn Radials on chrome clads, and it really robbed some power. I have been wanting to get some new meats, and this was the perfect opertunity! 285s I think look great on a stock truck. Its hard stepping down in size, i know, but if its in the name of performance - its acceptable! I dont know I love the bfgs... never been a fan, and swore Id never own a set... but we shall see how they grow on me!

Originally Posted by Dodgezilla
Looks good Andy but yes, clean that pig up!!! Glad I could help and yes it was in a nick of time too because the tires you gave me didn't have many miles left on them!!! Those wheels look great when they are all shiny and clean. I miss them already!!! I'm glad they went to a friend instead of trading them in too....
It will get a bath soon enough. Those Bighorns have been to Hell and back. For a mud tire, they did great. When they came off, they had alittle over 35k on them. But factor in burnouts, donuts, hard cornering and speeds that were 30+ over their specified limit!! Im glad the PWs came to a friend too... I always like keeping stuff in the "family"

Thanks for the positive feed back guys!
Old 10-01-2006, 09:14 AM

Looks awesome. I am waiting to find a set for my truck.