3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

photos of jason topper as asked for!

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2004, 08:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
photos of jason topper as asked for!

here is a photo of the inside as asked for...as you can see it has the flip down front window that also slides... makes it a lot eaZier to clean both windows.. Also note the lining... The shall is one piece fiberglass.. Basically like a LEER.. THe reason I got this is it was $100-150 less then a LEER with a flip down... on sale basically...

The top does have a curve to it like the Dodge roof.. It is not a perfect match but unless you are on top of the truck you not really know... the side lines up really nice as seen in photo.. I do have a photo of top if you really want it... I will have to email it to you....

Old 10-19-2004, 10:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looks good! Thank you very much for the pics. Transistion from cab to topper looks much better than most. I like.

What do you think about the quaility of the Jason topper? What about paint match? The price is certainly right!