3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Next set of mods, fuel system and such

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 11:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Next set of mods, fuel system and such

Hey guys. My mods are in the sig.

I am getting ready to start saving/getting parts for my next set of mods. Biggest thing is the truck has to stay reliable. I'm not too abusive on it, but I do use it.

I am thinking i need to upgrade my lift pump, or get a second one first w/filter. So here is what i was thinking.

Fuel pressure gauge
Second lift pump of some brand (suggestions)
CP3 Mod
Send edge j/a in for hot reflash.

Hopefully I can then get more then 100hp of level 5. Right now if i try to stack the mp8 with edge, it does not seem to like it much, prob. running out of fuel.

I think after those mods will be running out of turbo/intercooler, but, that will then come natrually later on down the road.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks

Igor
Old 08-07-2007, 12:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you can get a glacier or fass fuel system. if you get the fass get the one with the filters. ive ran both and I like the glacier system. ive had it for a year with no issues. ive seen alot of issues with fass pumps on some local trucks. they do have a long warranty if you can get them to answer the phone. guys will get here and say they have had one for 10 years with no issues. if you are gonna get a cp3 see if you get a stage 3. the stage 1 or 2doesnt really help out that much. I will get the duals at some point