3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

New Smarty Updates Posted x.11

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 04:16 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I just put the original 4.4 beta back in my truck with no problems. Had the 2:11 installed. I guess some of us 03-05 guys can go back. Whats up with that?
Old 12-07-2007, 05:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wild

Has anyone tried the wild torque management yet?
I like the drive ability of the mild.

By the way, Marco nice work. Race for Christmas?
Old 12-07-2007, 09:40 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by doug60

I will try it after I put a few hundred miles on the Moderate TM. Moderate seems a little more peppy, I am assuming the Wild will bring back a little smoke and burning tires. But still need the Christmas present.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by homewrecker
I just put the original 4.4 beta back in my truck with no problems. Had the 2:11 installed. I guess some of us 03-05 guys can go back. Whats up with that?
05-07's are ok to go backward, it's the 03-04.5 that cant.....per bob w
Old 12-07-2007, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by j_da_fox
I asked Bob for the beta 4.4 again, and he said no more. Kinda disappointing. But if anyone has a copy for the S06, then you could send it my way **winkwink**

Sorry dude, we were asked not to share the beta file and that only bob w can distribute....
Old 12-07-2007, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by doug60

I just tried out the 2.11 wild torque management on SW7...very fun, but probably not the smartest thing to do since it just started snowing. I'm about to upload the mild torque management right now since we're supposed to get a foot of snow here in the valley!

It's supposed to snow tonight thru Sunday morning...let the ski/board season officially begin!
Old 12-08-2007, 12:29 AM

what program would be best for a dyno. I am getting a DTT and may be on a dyno the same day. I would like to see what the smarty can do but am confused about the different downloads. Any help would be great.
Old 12-08-2007, 02:34 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by jgiachino
05-07's are ok to go backward, it's the 03-04.5 that cant.....per bob w

03 here and i went back....
Old 12-08-2007, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by jgiachino
Sorry dude, we were asked not to share the beta file and that only bob w can distribute....
Okay, so no 4.4 from Bob and no 4.4 from other members? So if you don't already have it you're pretty much out of luck? Am I wrong here? What's the point of taking away the availibility of the current "high performance" betas? What are we left with now, the software that we are currently running, or try the new one then be stuck with it if you don't like it. I personally have yet to try the new one for fear of not being able to go back to the softwares I know I like. Why not just leave all the programs on the download page so a person can choose whatever they whould like? Sorry for the rant, but I've been wondering about these things since reading about the newest software and the innability to backtrack.
Old 12-08-2007, 09:47 AM
Banned

the beta are just that... beta's. They were given to a number of people in order for Marco to get feedback. The were by no means a finished product.

Any software that ends up on the MADS site is a result of the beta testing. The most resent beta is now a finished software that's posted on MADS site.... 4.11

There's no reason to be bent because you never got a hold of a beta. Anyone running a beta is doing so at the risk of having some sort of problem that hasn't been seen before.

D/C is the reason you aren't able to go back... not MADS.

quote by Bob .....

" Chrysler did updates for the 2003 2004 and 2005 truck which forced us to add their fixes to the smarty"
Old 12-08-2007, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by 6-Pack
Okay, so no 4.4 from Bob and no 4.4 from other members? So if you don't already have it you're pretty much out of luck? Am I wrong here? What's the point of taking away the availibility of the current "high performance" betas? What are we left with now, the software that we are currently running, or try the new one then be stuck with it if you don't like it. I personally have yet to try the new one for fear of not being able to go back to the softwares I know I like. Why not just leave all the programs on the download page so a person can choose whatever they whould like? Sorry for the rant, but I've been wondering about these things since reading about the newest software and the innability to backtrack.
Amen!!!!!
I would love to go back to an earlier program so I can get my SMARTY SMOKE back!!!!!!
Old 12-08-2007, 10:30 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2007 5.9
Amen!!!!!
I would love to go back to an earlier program so I can get my SMARTY SMOKE back!!!!!!
You can dude. It's only the 03 thru 05's that are affected.

06 thru 07's aren't affected
Old 12-08-2007, 11:10 AM

With these new updates are the boost levels increased at all over stock on the "stock turbo stock injector" softwares? Or do you have to go to aftermarket turbo software to see higher than stock boost levels?
Old 12-08-2007, 11:40 AM

Do I have this right. If I download the new 4.11 then I can not go back to the first program that came with the smarty or some of the other programs that I downloaded a few months back. My truck has not been updated by Dodge.
Old 12-08-2007, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Smokeman
With these new updates are the boost levels increased at all over stock on the "stock turbo stock injector" softwares? Or do you have to go to aftermarket turbo software to see higher than stock boost levels?
Stock turbo = stock boost, aftermarket turbo = boost fooling....use the latter, it's very nice

Quick Reply: New Smarty Updates Posted x.11