3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Mag Hytec AA-9.25 for front axle

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 12:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah its to bad the MH unit is such a piece of junk. I really doubt we are the ones with the problem. I thought MH would of done a better job redesigning not just grinding down. Oh well, i have the PML and it does not hit. Maybe MH will get the idea. I do like their units better than the PML.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:38 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I have a 6 inch lift.. anyone who has a mag front cover that would like to unload it im looking for one to go on my 06.. pm me with what you want for it and ill get back to you.. thx
Old 08-07-2007, 01:50 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I now have a MH on the rear diff and a PML on the front. I wasn't going to go down the road with fitment issues on the front with the MH. And, the front MH covers look kinda weird or distorted looking too for some reason, IMO. I think I made the right decision. Best of both worlds.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have Mag Hytec covers on both diffs, great covers. I have NO interference on the front cover. I also have the KORE Leveling kit and 35" tires. I called and asked questions about the interference stuff before I installed mine. I was told that the stock springs allow too much compression when going over things like speed bumps and ditches, etc off road, that's why they hit. A couple people who installed aftermarket Bilstein shocks/ heavier snowplow springs have corrected their interference problems. It is def not the cover design as those who installed the shocks/springs did not have any problems until their stock suspension was showing signs of aging and needing replacement. I have a very early sn cover.

CD