3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Luken's Truck.. Fixed?

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2007, 10:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Luken you dont know how to tig weld do you?

I sometimes train people that I select that are willing to learn and want to learn and care about the work they do. Make great money, learn how to always have a job. Only drawback is you have to travel but you can usually drive to where we go. (Goin to cali after the penn. job gets done)

PM me if you ever get interested or the bridge thing dont work out. I'm almost always looking for someone new but they gotta be the right people cause you do end up spending alot of time with them.
Old 01-21-2007, 10:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Luken
Hopeully it works out for you. Its an awesome stack for making hp with stock injectors... More and more Im seeing big numbers running just a downloader and big sticks.
I fully agree.
Old 01-21-2007, 11:35 PM

Glad to hear you truck is OK now Luken! I assume you didn't install a new ECM or injectors yet and as I read it sounds like it has just cleared itself up for now?

Either way glad to hear it's fixed. As for a job...well if you needed you could always move up here to Alberta as there is a huge abundance of jobs in every field! Just have to get used to living in igloos