3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Luken's Truck.. Fixed?

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 06:19 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
he was last here on the 23rd and last posted on the 18th.
Old 01-06-2007, 06:19 PM
P.J
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Why is it that people insist on suggesting he got banned?

As if he was a problem here or something?? As others have stated, I'm sure he just has better things to do lately.
Old 01-06-2007, 07:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 973604x4
he has made mention of his girlfriend in posts in the past....

Yeah he has a Girlfriend.. a pretty good looking one may I add.. way to go Luke.
Old 01-07-2007, 06:04 AM

If I had a hot girlfriend I wouldn't hang out here either!!! I wonder what my wife would say about that..........
Old 01-07-2007, 06:07 AM
P.J
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Dodgezilla
If I had a hot girlfriend I wouldn't hang out here either!!! I wonder what my wife would say about that..........
Depends,............... if you were rich and had no pre-nup....... She might be just fine with it.
Old 01-07-2007, 06:25 AM
Banned

Its not the work thing, he would PM me from work all the time. I talked to him at the end of Dec, and he has got some things he is taking care of.

CRIS
Old 01-07-2007, 03:08 PM

I talked to him a couple days ago, work and holidays have kept him very busy, I also think he may be in the process of changing jobs. To the best of my knowledge truck is running fine as long as he just runs the bd and doesn't run the tst. Oh yeah, his girlfriend is into the truck as much as he is, she's a sweet girl.
Old 01-07-2007, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Gwoody
I talked to him a couple days ago, work and holidays have kept him very busy, I also think he may be in the process of changing jobs. To the best of my knowledge truck is running fine as long as he just runs the bd and doesn't run the tst. Oh yeah, his girlfriend is into the truck as much as he is, she's a sweet girl.
Good to know. Thanks for the update!
Old 01-13-2007, 03:29 PM

Hey guys!

Sorry I havent't been around lately... I really appreciate ya'll wanting to know about me. At least I know I have a few friends on here

I've had a few problems lately and haven't really been in the mood... My brother-in-law woke up one day and said he was a failure in marriage and wanted a divorce So I had to help my sister find a house. (This happened a week before Christmas)... It was a mess. My Mom already had gifts under the tree for him and everything like normal.....

On top of that. On Christmas Eve my boss of 3 1/2 years fired me because her 16yr old daughter (my ex-girlfriend previous to the current one of 3 years) didn't want me working there anymore. So on Christmas Eve I got the boot. The father fired me.... He had a tear in his eye and told me it was the hardest thing he had ever done. (He has NO say in the relationship if you haven't noticed)

Now on to the truck It's running PERFECT if I only run the Bully Dog. My mp-8 went wacko last week. The truck was surging BAD and GWoody told me to yank the mp-8 off. It fixed it. I still can't run any combination of timing boxes stacked... I'll get it fixed before next season.

I think I have already found another job that pays 2.45 times better than my previous job so hopefully I won't have to work 60+ hours a week to keep the yellow truck and put fuel in it

Now on to the girl.... Her B-Day was yesterday (18) and I had planned on paying cash for a Leo Diamond. Well... Since I am jobless, she understands. (She's jobless too! She worked there and got fired as well) She is one of a kind.... She has more fun with my truck than I do. (If you ever think I get mouthy about the Smarty screwing my truck up, DON'T ASK for her opinion. The whole way home that night she kept screaming "See, I told you, you shouldn't have put that thing on the truck"....)

Thanks guys. Sorry for the long post.

Lucas
Old 01-13-2007, 04:08 PM

Wow...glad you can keep your chin up. Best of luck to you.
Old 01-13-2007, 04:10 PM
Banned

what kinda work are you into luken?

brett
Old 01-13-2007, 05:00 PM

Glad to see you posting Luke, I missed ya!!
Old 01-13-2007, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Smokeman
Wow...glad you can keep your chin up. Best of luck to you.
I try to...

Thanks!
Old 01-13-2007, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by bretteaton
what kinda work are you into luken?

brett
Pretty much anything.... At my old job it was mostly computer work. Inventory, Managing the website, plus I was in charge of the shipping.

Previous to that I have done alot of farm work, landscaping, construction, I haul cars anywhere any chance I get....With my previous job I was mostly tied up working 60+ hours a week.

I think I'll have a job at APAC building bridges in a couple weeks... (weather permitting) If not then I'll wait till something comes along. I'm living off of my stash. (twin turbo and injectors money )

Lucas
Old 01-13-2007, 08:22 PM
Banned

good to see ya back and sry to hear about your streak of bad luck!

Quick Reply: Luken's Truck.. Fixed?