3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Industrial Injection Dragon Fly injectors

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 09:20 AM
DTR 1st Sergeant

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I have to put in a plug here for Don at F1 that I didn't mention above.

I thought I had a problem injector here recently and I sent it in to him, Don checked it out and cleaned it up and sent it right back to me without delay and didn't even charge me. Now he did not have to do that, and I fully expected him to charge me for his time... but he didn't, not even for the return shipping.

I think that story should speak loudly without saying anything more.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:27 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by soulezoo
I have to put in a plug here for Don at F1 that I didn't mention above.

I thought I had a problem injector here recently and I sent it in to him, Don checked it out and cleaned it up and sent it right back to me without delay and didn't even charge me. Now he did not have to do that, and I fully expected him to charge me for his time... but he didn't, not even for the return shipping.

I think that story should speak loudly without saying anything more.
I had the exact same experience with Don/F1. Sent them in and he repaired and returned them for free. I didn't even have to pay for the return overnight shipping. Talk about standing behind your product!

If I couldn't use F1 for some reason then DDP would be my next choice. The last vendor I would use is II because they like to misrepresent their products. Anyone that would label and sell a stock Dmax CP3 as a "Stage 3" pump is not very trustworthy IMO.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:44 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Don M
Looking directly at the injectors from your truck can help to figure out what, if any, problems are occuring.

We find water damage, pressure damage, etc all the time. If we find water it can direct someone to find the source. It can be an advantage in trouble shooting if it is needed.

We still cant turn a complete rebuild of injectors faster than 24 hours though. Usually 2-3 days. We have a great system, but we still have many hours in rebuilding. The work is just too precise and time consuming.
Don,

Can I personally hand carry the injectors to you? If so are you near one of the many airports around FW?

MikeyB
Old 10-24-2008, 06:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bottom line is if you stay with one of the big boys like don II or even DDP u will be in good hands the one thing i think don does better then the others is personal coust. service. while cody helped me out and was amazing it was hard to nail him down when calling to start with. but anyway stick with either one you are talking about and u will be more then happy.