3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

I Love My Dodge!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 11:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
theres always haters shane... it kinda bums out the whole post having a dude argue about what happened from states away from idaho.

Thats awesome man. Kudos go to you for sure.
Old 01-14-2008, 07:03 AM
Banned

Nicely done, Shane! Wish we could watch a video of that!
Old 01-14-2008, 07:12 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by jfranklin
since you do have the upper hand as far as post count goes i guess i will have to believe you.. have you ever pulled a sled?? i would love to see video of that. at half the weight (sled vs semi) you must dominate any event you enter..
legendary stock tranny..
So exactly what are you saying (or trying to imply)? It sounds like you either don't believe Shane has those mods, don't believe he still has a stock tranny, or don't believe he helped the semi driver out. Which is it?

Facts are he does have those mods, does have a stock tranny, and did help the semi driver. Shane has better crap to do than make up stories so people on the forum think he's cool.

...oh, and his stock tranny is definitely legendary around these parts!
Old 01-14-2008, 09:07 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jrussell
So exactly what are you saying (or trying to imply)? It sounds like you either don't believe Shane has those mods, don't believe he still has a stock tranny, or don't believe he helped the semi driver out. Which is it?

Facts are he does have those mods, does have a stock tranny, and did help the semi driver. Shane has better crap to do than make up stories so people on the forum think he's cool.

...oh, and his stock tranny is definitely legendary around these parts!
X2 on that......
Old 01-14-2008, 09:09 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by jrussell
Nicely done, Shane! Wish we could watch a video of that!
Originally Posted by kuhkuhkyle
theres always haters shane... it kinda bums out the whole post having a dude argue about what happened from states away from idaho.

Thats awesome man. Kudos go to you for sure.
I wish I did have my camera now... not that I could have vidoe'd and drove??? Oh well like Jrussel said I don't have a point to proove or any of that b.s. just helping out someone who needed help..
Old 01-14-2008, 10:36 AM

Shane...call me tonight...so I can help destroy that tranny.
Old 01-14-2008, 12:22 PM
tcr

AWESOME x3!! I believe it, actually a built auto might have caused you to spin, too much power transfer!
Who was the other guy who had the tranny that wouldn't die, black QC 4x4 SB, w/ stacks??? John Rodriguez, I think??? He beat the crap out of his 48re, burnouts and all videos to prove it!!!

GREAT JOB SHANE!!!!
Old 01-14-2008, 12:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by cquestad
Shane...call me tonight...so I can help destroy that tranny.
I have been trying to help him with that for awhile also
Old 01-14-2008, 12:28 PM
Banned

since you do have the upper hand as far as post count goes i guess i will have to believe you.. have you ever pulled a sled?? i would love to see video of that. at half the weight (sled vs semi) you must dominate any event you enter..
have you ever sled pulled? how bout you bring that pretty florida highway queen out here and bring a chain with you.
Old 01-14-2008, 12:36 PM

great story, like it was mentioned before, I am printing that story out for some of my ford friends and my brother who also drives a ford. but the funny thing is,,, they all want to buy dodges for there next vehicles now. hahahaha
Old 01-14-2008, 12:53 PM

I don't know Shane, but I have no reason to doubt him. I've seen "under dog" pick-up trucks do some pretty astounding things. I didn't think my wife's little Dodge Dakota would pull my truck out of the side yard when I buried it to the axles the other day, especially when it had to pull through the same muck I was stuck in! Had it nearly sitting right on the nerf bars! It's amazing what a 30' tow strap and a 25' head start can accomplish! Can't say the yard faired too well though.

Wifey and I dipped into Idaho a just bit this summer while on vacation. Fell in love what what little we seen, though we didn't make it much past Idaho Falls. Don't suppose there's any good industrial jobs out that way is there? I'm a crane operator here, but both wifey and I are ready for a change of scenery.
Old 01-14-2008, 12:57 PM
Banned

so what part of idaho did you see because south of idaho falls is for the most part ugly but north of id falls and west is very nice
Old 01-14-2008, 12:59 PM

He is coming from Ohio...anywhere in Idaho trumps that. What till he sees the Sawtooths! or Frank Church or the Trinity's, Owhee's, etc etc.

LOL
Old 01-14-2008, 01:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by cquestad
He is coming from Ohio...anywhere in Idaho trumps that. What till he sees the Sawtooths! or Frank Church or the Trinity's, Owhee's, etc etc.

LOL
good point hahahaha I happen to fond of Salmon thats where i am from
Old 01-14-2008, 01:06 PM

I couldn't even begin to start listing them all...

I love Salmon too!

Ever been to a Braun Brothers Reunion right down the road in Stanley or Challis?

Quick Reply: I Love My Dodge!!!!