3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

how does everybody like there quad Commander

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 09:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by qzilla
Ummm, we actually have that.

The problem is that when I tried to find people to test with, no one was around??? So we just stuck it away and left it alone??

If you want we can get you one for like a semi beta test to make sure it works right. I can email you the update for the Commander and I will have to send you the rest of the parts.

Also, not to be bashing or slamming but, I do have a questions.

We have a DR P box that has the switch. It is a Stage 3 or 4 I don't know. But, in testing on our trucks we could not notice any difference between level 1 and 2?? From off to the first level you can tell but, from there it is all the same. We noticed the same exact thing with the Commander.

Is this normal or is our box acting funky?

Either way if you want the controller for it send me a PM.

Quad
Qzilla

PM sent
Old 11-25-2007, 10:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi quad my commanderhas worked great untill now. I mean it still works ok but now i have a problem. well i went to start my truck frist thing this morning. when i was wateing for my wate to start light to go out. I looked over at my commander and the screen was flashing 1850 EGT. which i knows is wrong. I have it set to flash at 1450. so i started the truck and the commander is only showing egt. I have it set to show 4 diffrent readings.it will show just egt for about 10-15 seconds and then switch to my 4 readings. I thought it might just be a fluk so i shut it off and tryed it again. samething.but now it seeems like it doest it the frist couple of times you start the truck but after that it is ok the rest of the day.untill you start it frist thing in the morning. so my question is. is this something i can reflash on my computer or will i have to send it in. allso when i got my truck back from the shop they had all my adjustments moved around. so i was changeing them. i went into the egt Calibrate function. I donot know if they changed the settings or not. so is the calibration soposed to be all the way negtive, in the center or all the way positive? quad i am going to try and call you tomarrow. thanks Bobby