3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

hot juice/a... more smoke?

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 06:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hot juice/a... more smoke?

hey yall i was wondering if any of yall had the hot juice yet and was wondering how much more smoke will the hot juice/a put out compared to the regular juice, and if its not alot would i be better off keeping the just the regular juice/a and getting injectors for the smoke output??? any sugestions?
Old 02-08-2006, 06:51 PM

inj.

I know little about diesels in comparison to others on this site, but the trucks Ive seen with injectors smoke!
Old 02-08-2006, 07:09 PM

From my understanding smoke is an overfuel situation. So if the HOT setup was to increase your amount of fuel then you should have more smoke. However I have been told that most people with the HOT juice are forced to install an aftermarket fuel pump, like the fass in order to keep from running out of fuel. Anybody ive seen with a preasure box in addition to the std juice say they get smoke. Or best case scenario would be a TST in my opinion where you can way overfuel at ease and then go back to stock in moments.
Keep in mind that the preasure boxes are hard on injectors and then you could do both mods. i.e. LOTS OF SMOKE.
Old 02-08-2006, 08:13 PM

does anybody else have any input?
Old 02-08-2006, 09:10 PM

if you want some more alot more smoke then instead of sending your juice back to get it upgraded go out and buy the Bully Dog power pup. I have that stacked with my egje juice on my 05 and I can put out alot of smoke. At night time with the Bully Dog on performance setting and juice on level 5 I can loose headlights behind me. I am also running stock fuel system and stock turbo for now but if you get the power pup do not run them both at at all times as you are looking for trouble without an aftermarket fuel system or bigger tubo to keep it cool. As for the hot juice I am not sure about smoke but I doubt it is anywhere near the smoke I have with the bully dog.
Old 02-08-2006, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by razor6
hey yall i was wondering if any of yall had the hot juice yet and was wondering how much more smoke will the hot juice/a put out compared to the regular juice, and if its not alot would i be better off keeping the just the regular juice/a and getting injectors for the smoke output??? any sugestions?
upgrade to the Hot version and stack an EZ and you will have serious smoke, but your fuel system, trans and turbo need to be upgraded or you will kill something!