3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Hot J/A + TS MP8 VS Smarty+silverbullet+...

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 08:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ya man, I was just playin around yesterday! I read that and was bored...so, I went for it!

But I still race ya! I was just giving you crap about the smarty! It seems like youve been getting a hard time about it on some of the threads, so I thought Id throw it in there!

Plus, I didnt notice you were the Tx A&M Diesel Unlimited President! Thats kinda cool man! You have to be creative while your in school to keep the fun factor up, and Its obvious youve done so!
Old 11-01-2006, 08:32 AM
Banned

" returning that email to chris at relentless right now..... " 973604X4

oOOOHHHH, you better be carefull talking to Chris. Hes going to make it into a race truck!!! We will be pullin those bumpers off sooner than you think...... ha hahahha
Old 11-01-2006, 09:32 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by BossHogg
Ya man, I was just playin around yesterday! I read that and was bored...so, I went for it!

But I still race ya! I was just giving you crap about the smarty! It seems like youve been getting a hard time about it on some of the threads, so I thought Id throw it in there!

Plus, I didnt notice you were the Tx A&M Diesel Unlimited President! Thats kinda cool man! You have to be creative while your in school to keep the fun factor up, and Its obvious youve done so!
Still, I'll let ya know when I'm back in Midlothian. Its always good to put a face with a DTR name. Seriously i will be in Ennis racing at somepoint and you are welcome to come out and talk crap about me all you want.
Old 11-01-2006, 01:53 PM

Sweet, let me know! I'll be out there if I can make it! I live in Dallas, and Im the only person I know other than Blake with a Diesel! So I havent run too many people. I beat everyone Ive seen on the road, but by the way you guys talk, mines not even close! I do think you'd be suprised that mine is as fast as it is though, without many mods! Its been rigged up a lil!
Old 11-01-2006, 02:06 PM
Banned

Sweet, let me know! I'll be out there if I can make it! I live in Dallas, and Im the only person I know other than Blake with a Diesel! So I havent run too many people. I beat everyone Ive seen on the road, but by the way you guys talk, mines not even close! I do think you'd be suprised that mine is as fast as it is though, without many mods! Its been rigged up a lil!
how do you know blake anyway?

any tranny mods? cause be sure to call James before you do anything. He'll take care of you. please mention my name to James and i'll get my credits

Quadzilla/BBDL is supposed to make good power. I'd like to see/feel the power that stack makes. its always made me curious.

I'll let ya know when i head that way.
Old 11-01-2006, 02:55 PM

Im not giving up my internet identity yet! I dont have tranny mods, no! But yes that stack runs pretty strong, especially off the bottom, and when the TC locks up it shoots off! Much faster than a Quad, or BDPP alone, ...of course.

As soon as Im ready, or should I say have money, I will be giving him a call. I have spent major $$ on other stuff lately and have no ends for the truck! She will just have to roll like she is now!
Old 11-01-2006, 03:00 PM

Oh and of course I'll take you for a ride in the BossHogg-mobile! It would be my pleas-ya!

Plus, I wouldnt mind someone giving me there opinion on it. Like I said, nobody I know has a CTD here in Dallas, so I only know what I read on here. I also want to show you how well my tranny works under pressure, ha ha!
Old 11-01-2006, 04:23 PM
Banned

Im not giving up my internet identity yet! I dont have tranny mods, no! But yes that stack runs pretty strong, especially off the bottom, and when the TC locks up it shoots off! Much faster than a Quad, or BDPP alone, ...of course.

As soon as Im ready, or should I say have money, I will be giving him a call. I have spent major $$ on other stuff lately and have no ends for the truck! She will just have to roll like she is now!
Internet identity? what is there to hide? besides if you actually show up in Ennis I'll know who you are!

Oh and of course I'll take you for a ride in the BossHogg-mobile! It would be my pleas-ya!

Plus, I wouldnt mind someone giving me there opinion on it. Like I said, nobody I know has a CTD here in Dallas, so I only know what I read on here. I also want to show you how well my tranny works under pressure, ha ha!
Sweet i love experimenting with different mods..even if its not my truck. Unfortunately to date i have no first hand experience with Quadzilla except my boost fooler.

ever run the track before? you'll be hooked.

Quadzilla is just on the west side of Fort Worth...you could go talk with those guys and learn LOTS.

Plus you need to ride in a DTT truck...heck you can even drive it. You'll be hooked on that too.
Old 11-01-2006, 08:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by PourinDiesel
RobertP dynoed like 540+hp at Fall Brawl with a stock turbo.
I have also seen a truck dyno 538hp with a stock turbo locally.

So what happend is really all not out of line.
that i did.
also stock clutch, and cp3.
Old 11-01-2006, 08:42 PM

I'd like to see that in person...
Old 11-01-2006, 09:29 PM
Banned

its was at the fall brawl. there were many onlookers i also have the dyno sheet to prove my numbers. ask anyone who was there. maybe lmills might chime in he was in the dyno room along with many others. no tricks here.
Old 11-01-2006, 10:56 PM

97..totally agree w/ you about the dtt. Ive driven two trucks that had Fully built dtt, nothing like a 20psi launch in 4wd......lets just say I cant wait until I get my money saved up. I know what tranny im buying! And the nice firm shifts.man those things are awsome