3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Hey Don M what

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 07:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Don M
Well, you only waited what? 3 months for the injectors?

Cory, you reading this? LOL. This is not funny to you I suppose........
LOL Don!!

It's all good!!!
Old 01-27-2009, 08:05 PM

What year? 03's can take a big stick compared to the 04.5 and up. No water scares me though. Is there no way these will not let you run water? Not meth, just water?

What turbo is this? 100 lb/mn is pretty big.
Don his truck is a 05 the same as mine and I'm willing to bet he's got a S475 as a single charger also. I do have lots of water but like smokin-u prefer not to use it.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:16 PM

Dont cut anything! It will go right in. Cutting will kill the injectors wall it desperately needs.

Can you drive to Texas and help me get caught up? Please?

I dont think we have been this swamped since I started this business..........

how much do you pay? I could use some sunny weather right now. LOL This freezing rain stinks.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:25 PM

Well, you only waited what? 3 months for the injectors?

Cory, you reading this? LOL. This is not funny to you I suppose........
LOL, Man Im just bustin some *****. I know you lost some help, and if i could git all the goodies for a knockoff price, ill be there in the morning, even with all the ice we have
I know your busy, an like i said on another forum, its just nutts, how the diesel world has blown up! 70,000 people lost there jobs this week and im building a pulling truck. Doesnt stack up does it?
Johnis just as busy, and there is a local shop that has a 5 bay diesel shop and a parking lot full.
But back to my sticks, I have faith they will make it here this week
Old 01-27-2009, 08:37 PM
DTR Advertiser

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by blownsmoke2
Don his truck is a 05 the same as mine and I'm willing to bet he's got a S475 as a single charger also. I do have lots of water but like smokin-u prefer not to use it.
I have to think a Flux 5 is about it in a 03-04 engine and a 4.3 in a 04.5 and up.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:42 PM
DTR Advertiser

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by coreydr2003
LOL, Man Im just bustin some *****. I know you lost some help, and if i could git all the goodies for a knockoff price, ill be there in the morning, even with all the ice we have
I know your busy, an like i said on another forum, its just nutts, how the diesel world has blown up! 70,000 people lost there jobs this week and im building a pulling truck. Doesnt stack up does it?
Johnis just as busy, and there is a local shop that has a 5 bay diesel shop and a parking lot full.
But back to my sticks, I have faith they will make it here this week
I didnt lose my guy. Thank goodness. He had a good opportunity to go work for Bell Helicopter on the V22 Osprey for the Marine Corp project and since he has been flying around in Helos for 8 years, they really wanted him.

In the end he decided to stay here. Im happy about that!
He has been here nearly two years now.

We have a 1/2 inch of ice here too. I was slippin all over the place driving home tonight.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:53 PM
O.T

Originally Posted by Timinva
Flip the bill to you Rob? I am in, How bout you Lloyd? Make up for all the Canadian phone bills. Tim
funny SOB, I booked 1 room at the same joint as the others Quality Inn. I gave them your credit card # and Lloyds address.
A king bed for the Canadian and a single for you and Lloyd to share LOL
Old 01-27-2009, 08:54 PM

I didnt lose my guy. Thank goodness. He had a good opportunity to go work for Bell Helicopter on the V22 Osprey for the Marine Corp project and since he has been flying around in Helos for 8 years, they really wanted him.

In the end he decided to stay here. Im happy about that!
He has been here nearly two years now.

We have a 1/2 inch of ice here too. I was slippin all over the place driving home tonight.
Well thats really good to hear cuz last i had heard that he was really thinking about jumping ship.
STUPID ICE
Old 01-27-2009, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by O.T
funny SOB, I booked 1 room at the same joint as the others Quality Inn. I gave them your credit card # and Lloyds address.
A king bed for the Canadian and a single for you and Lloyd to share LOL
LMFAO............... Thats good stuff
Old 01-27-2009, 09:18 PM

Never mind, I am not gonna dare type what I was going to about sharing that bed. LOL
Old 01-27-2009, 09:44 PM

I have to think a Flux 5 is about it in a 03-04 engine and a 4.3 in a 04.5 and up.
Thank you sir. It kinda sounds like your real busy so I might give it a weak or two and get a hold of Tim and send them your way.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:46 PM

thanks for all the info guys. it will be on my 05 with whats in my sig plus twin cp3's and i am having a charger built for this next season that is supposed to flow 100lbs, i hope. but everywhere i plan to run does not allow water and it really sucks cause i would sure use it if it was allowed. i have a friend with a phat shaft 71 running 3.5's and it seems to match up pretty well but i am not for sure on how many lbs a minute that charger will flow. i was kinda thinking a 3.8-4.0 but i would like mabye a 4.3 just dont want to get too crazy without any H20. I would like to see the motor last to 100k barely 1/2 way there as it is, lol
Old 01-29-2009, 07:03 AM

Thank you sir. It kinda sounds like your real busy so I might give it a weak or two and get a hold of Tim and send them your way.

Thats it Im not tellin you anything eles! your truck beat me all last year and now you want to go bigger?
Old 01-29-2009, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Bad-Duvall
Thats it Im not tellin you anything eles! your truck beat me all last year and now you want to go bigger?
Just have to keep up with the Jones's or Duvall's or whatever you know what I mean.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:19 AM
O.T

Just have to keep up with the Jones's or Duvall's or whatever you know what I mean.
Ron/? how are things for you these days?
Rob

Quick Reply: Hey Don M what