3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Help finding Mid-Atlantic Diesel Performance

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 11:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, but it sure won't help his case either.

I'm not picking sides...like I said, I've done business with him, but until all this mess is taken care of, I think it's well worth a warning to the forums.

If his side is all roses and puppies, why isn't he standing up and taking care of things...I know how I'd run my business...

Chris
Old 11-29-2010, 11:55 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by signature600
Guys, read my lips....RUN AWAY!!!

I've dealt with him in the past, but after seeing what he's recently done to a fellow customer, not a chance anymore...

Chris
So are you stating you personally had a problem with him or are you unjustly out bashing some one because of something you may or may not have read on another forum?

Seems like your words are awful strong if the latter is true?
Old 11-29-2010, 12:19 PM

In retrospect, my words may have been too strong. I'm not trying to make a fuss with Lloyd or Mid-Atlantic, but I also believe this issue that a friend has had is a little big to be simply swept aside.

I also believe that this forum's members should at least know that there are people that have had problems with Mid-Atlantic, from small to large (not answering the phone, is a small one).

I will respectfully bow out of this discussion, as I do not wish to anger any of the management of this site. That is not why I posted what I did.

Many apologies Lary!
Chris
Old 11-29-2010, 12:28 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by signature600
In retrospect, my words may have been too strong. I'm not trying to make a fuss with Lloyd or Mid-Atlantic, but I also believe this issue that a friend has had is a little big to be simply swept aside.

I also believe that this forum's members should at least know that there are people that have had problems with Mid-Atlantic, from small to large (not answering the phone, is a small one).

I will respectfully bow out of this discussion, as I do not wish to anger any of the management of this site. That is not why I posted what I did.

Many apologies Lary!
Chris
No apology necessary Chris, I just feel that if this is true it needs to be told by someone that is actually involved in the situation rather than just repeated as "hear say". Quite often the actual truth is quite different than what gets repeated over and over from those who are not involved or have first hand knowledge of a situation.

If it is true, it will be exposed for what it is whether you or I say anything about it

No hard Feelings at this end
Old 11-29-2010, 12:44 PM

I understand exactly...and you're correct.

Chris
Old 04-13-2011, 10:43 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I had much of my work done for me by Lloyd at Mid Atlantic. Probably 10 grand worth. All I can say is he's done me good. He spec'd out what upgrades to go with for what I was intending. Prices were good and the labor was very reasonable. Been a few years since. No issues. He did a new turbo, injectors trans swap, TC, head studs, flex plate.

I might get him to do a cam in the near future while fixing this darn gear case leak.

Lloyd's a good man. Dealing with him for quite a while.