3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Grid delete with no codes.....????

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 11:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by matego
The solenoids are mounted beside the passenger side battery. They have nothing to do with airflow. I believe if you disconnect the solenoids it will throw a code for open circuit.

My intake horn incorporates a heater delete and should be restriction free. I am not sure what your horn is like but I did notice a difference at my power level getting rid of those restrictions.
I remember that post when you made that intake horn pretty innovative musta taken some time to figer that out nice job
Old 06-24-2008, 11:47 PM
madhat's monkey boy...

Originally Posted by kanuckle head
I remember that post when you made that intake horn pretty innovative musta taken some time to figer that out nice job
Thanks! I gotta keep the mods on the cheap side for a while so I need to make what I can. The old lady castrated the truck fund

I was thinking about having 4" pipe bent for the CAC tubing to help with flow but I wonder if the added volume would affect initial turbo spool?

I am working on a set of clamps that go on the front of the leaf springs to act like a poor mans traction bar. I figure if you can clamp the overload leaf to the main bundle that it would help with axle wrap some. I am using a threaded piece that has a nut on it the same size as the lugs so I can use the same air gun from changing the tires at the track.
Old 06-25-2008, 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by matego
Thanks! I gotta keep the mods on the cheap side for a while so I need to make what I can. The old lady castrated the truck fund

I was thinking about having 4" pipe bent for the CAC tubing to help with flow but I wonder if the added volume would affect initial turbo spool?

I am working on a set of clamps that go on the front of the leaf springs to act like a poor mans traction bar. I figure if you can clamp the overload leaf to the main bundle that it would help with axle wrap some. I am using a threaded piece that has a nut on it the same size as the lugs so I can use the same air gun from changing the tires at the track.
Sounds like another great post I'll keep my eyes pealed