3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Gotta give it to quad products..

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 03:41 AM
j

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gotta give it to quad products..

I had some issue's with my quad module on my truck. Kept killing the engine when it would come down the idle rollin up to a light, but only while running both the a/c and the exhaust brake. Took it off the truck and threw the smarty on. Well the Girlfriend couldnt drive my truck with the smarty on cuz it was too much power, and fearing it would get wrapped around a pole, i took the smarty off. Called Quadzilla and explained what the deal was. To shorten the story, I sent it back to them, way out of warranty. Jeremy at quad was good to deal with and took care of the problem, fixing it within a couple days, and sending it back within a week. All for $15 shipping, no charge for fixing it, or updating it.

Just though I would let others know of a good experience with quad products. Seems like you only hear of the bad experiences, so here's a good one. More people should write good experiences with products so it's not always just the bad ones people hear about.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:32 AM

Thanks for posting your positive experience. As you say, most people only report problems.

$15 bucks is probably cheaper than another option you had, swapping out girlfriends !!!!!!!
Old 07-28-2010, 06:38 PM
j

Maybe we nee a post just for positive experiences... nothing negative
Old 07-28-2010, 06:45 PM

I've had nothing but good experiences with Quadzilla myself. The one or two minor headaches I had (wiring related if I remember correctly) were dealt with promptly. They even gave me a huge amount of assistance in getting the various software updates I needed done on my computer so that I could download and change programs on my race module.

If it wasn't for all the cash i've dropped on the Harley this year, i'd be ordering one of the new Adrenaline units to update everything. Might for it this fall, but I'm in need of supporting fuel upgrades first... its a slippery slope

Mike
Old 07-28-2010, 06:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have used a quad tow box since 2 months after buying my truck Jan 06, I had a question the other day and I e-mailed them, they got right back to me, and did a follow up my unit is 4 years over the warranty, by the way no problems at all, did need the LED sequence just to check, nice when they answere,
Old 07-29-2010, 09:01 PM

i second quads service. and jeremy . he is the man and great co to deal with . robbie