3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Going from BDTD to Juice w/Attitude

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2006, 01:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Going from BDTD to Juice w/Attitude

My friend ordered me a juice/att. today and i will be installing on monday. I am going from BDTD 2.3.1 with low end power on and trq mgmt off. What type of difference might i expect? I had the hot juice/att. on my 03 duramax and loved it but not sure about cummins power. Also, dont they offer hot for 03-04. I love my BDTD but i think it has been causing some issues with my truck. Plus the edge has all in one gauge set which i really like b/c it is so compact. And, cant you stack the juice/ez? I want to stay reliable but i do have needed upgrades for stacking. Would'nt stacking same mfg's (juice/ez) products be a little more reliable? Thanks
Old 08-12-2006, 01:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The standard Juice/Attitude will not have the low end by itself that the BDTD 2.3.1 has with the options on. Level 5 on the Juice(100hp) will be about the same as the BDTD performance without low end power option. I have ran both and have stacked both. The HOT Juice/Attitude and EZ stack was a very good combo. Never had any issues with that stack. Power was always smooth, consistent and never threw any codes.
Old 08-12-2006, 01:58 PM
Banned

Unless you want less power stay with the Bully Dog.
Old 08-12-2006, 02:32 PM

You don't want to stack the EZ and the Juice for an 03-04 truck, they both add pressure.

I don't think he is leaving the BDTD because of lack of power. If you re-read his post he is having issues with it.

Downloaders work good but, they seem to cause a lot of weird things to happen on trucks.
Old 08-12-2006, 05:12 PM

Yup, quad is right. I have had all 3 deisels and have run downloaders in all 3 and had constant codes in each one. As stated in my orig. post when i had juice/att. in duramax i had over 50k of trouble free driving, and gave it to my dad for his and he has about 62k on his trouble free as well and he mostly runs in level 5. I was though wondering about less power as i know its not equal to BDTD. I just like the edge package. If i decide to get more power later i could allways hit quad up to match a box or loader to stack. Right quad???? Just wanting some good/bad before i buy it for sure. He is hooking me up for $695 which i believe is a smokin deal. If i dont like it im sure someone will buy it for that on here. and if thats the case i will have quad send me one of those race box thingamajigers.