3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Floor It Pump Leak

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 12:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will take care of you very very soon chris!! I Promise!!!

John
Old 10-21-2008, 12:56 PM

hi john

great to here from you.

i hope you are better.

best regards

chris
Old 10-21-2008, 01:36 PM
JRK

Jeez, I thought this was resolved by now. Chris informed me of the leak and I then began the process of getting ahold of John. Took several days, but we got there. I was under the assumption that John was handling this. Now, I had not realized until Chris's last email that this pump had not been paid for yet. I have left 3 voice mails with John to square up, so I think that maybe we should not be trying to throw me under the bus.

I highly doubt anything "happened" to that pump on the way over. It was very well packed inside of the original box supplied by floor it, which was then packed into another box, as there were several items being shipped, which all went air to Chris.

John, I am deeply sorry that you have been under the weather as much as you have, but I would appreciate not being blamed for the length of time on this. After all, you know the reason he has a stage 3 to begin with. . . . . . .
Old 10-21-2008, 01:45 PM

I am not trying to put the blame on you Jason, if the pump problem was mine then I will own up to it.it's just tough right now with trying to get good pumps. I have had 3 other guys with problems that I sent out an extra pump to that ended up not being a pump problem just like I thought but I had to do the right thing and send out another one @ no charge to prove and test their problem wasn't the pump. I should have 3 Great! pumps here very soon so I can check them and send one out to Chris. Again not trying to throw you under the bus Jason, we'll hook up and settle things out later.

John
Old 10-21-2008, 01:51 PM
JRK

Right on John. Give me a call when you get a chance. I am about to run out on a errand and will be back shortly, and should be here the rest of the day.
Old 10-21-2008, 05:00 PM

Jason and John,

We are glad and I should say lucky to have both of you on board to assist us in our quest for power. It doesn't matter who was at fault, but that the issue is being taken care of. This is a unique situation that I believe to be one in a million. Keep the fuel flowing and more than anything ....John take care of you!
Old 10-22-2008, 07:43 AM
KKB

Good luck John. I don't know you but you sound like a great guy, and if I ever get the money you will be the one doing my pump and hopefully some flux injectors. Take care.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:00 AM

This has been a real kick in the teeth! but I wasn't going to just give up. I decided to get aggresive with the treatments and get rid of it and thats why things were slow around here on getting pumps out and getting back to people on calls. Treatments are over for now and things are going alot smoother and faster. I appologize to all that have called and didn't get a return phone call or their pump took longer than it should.If you decide to call again or give me another chance I'll make it right!!

John
Old 10-22-2008, 08:18 AM

Glad to hear you are doing better! Cancer blows.
Old 10-22-2008, 02:18 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey John, Is my pump going to be here by Friday?
Old 10-22-2008, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by homewrecker
Hey John, Is my pump going to be here by Friday?
YES! It will be Jason, I'll give you the tracking # tomarrow.

John
Old 10-22-2008, 07:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks John!Call me with the bill.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:34 PM

Hey John did you get back to Ryan at Midnite Garage Wurx with a tracking number for my Stage 3? I got him to call you today (he's one of my employees in my shop) and he's left to go to BD's show in Vancouver. It's been a couple weeks since we thought it was shipped. Can you verify that the injectors got sent from Don as well? I know you had some issues with Ryan's card so I just wanted to make sure that it's all coming. All the rest of the parts I'm putting on are ready to install and these 2 things are the final pieces. Hope your health is back on track.

Thanks, Gene
Old 10-22-2008, 11:43 PM

John
Glad to hear your treatments are finished and hope your getting better, I know me and my brother were worried about you.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:57 PM

John,

I haven't heard back on any voice mail messages, or private messages, so I'll ask here.

Will I have my pump back by the 27th of this month?

I've had two close family members with colon cancer, and they both beat it. I know you'll do the same.

Thanks,

J.P.

Quick Reply: Floor It Pump Leak