3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Floor It Pump Leak

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 04:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was very interested in FloorIt till now. Unless there is a very good reason (which ther could be) for not answering this guy, I will go else where. I know John said he had to source a pump, thats cool, but throw this guy a bone......all I am going to say on this issue. John, I hope your health is ok I know you have had a bit of a rough year. We really like you here, but this is getting a bit out of hand.
Old 10-20-2008, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by ShakinRedCTD
I was very interested in FloorIt till now. Unless there is a very good reason (which ther could be) for not answering this guy, I will go else where. I know John said he had to source a pump, thats cool, but throw this guy a bone......all I am going to say on this issue. John, I hope your health is ok I know you have had a bit of a rough year. We really like you here, but this is getting a bit out of hand.

i feel the same way. i was referring my buddy to john for a floor it pump, but after this and 12valve 's trouble. i think ill stick with wicked.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:12 PM

I never comment on posts like this, but give me a break. This kind of stuff doesn't sit well with me and I can't imagine what extreme I would have went to by now. I wish you all the luck, but you getting a new pump looks like a long shot at this point. Hope I am wrong.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:37 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I talked with them today and they are waiting on parts from the machinist for the stage 3 pumps.My stage 2 is there now waiting on these parts.I hope they get them soon because I really need my pump back also.I need a good stocker for occasions like this.

PLEASE TELL ME YOU GOT THE PARTS IN JOHN!!!!!
Old 10-20-2008, 09:37 PM

how long till the parts are in?
Old 10-21-2008, 07:20 AM

They are in! I appologize guys, on Chris's pump I've been trying to get things worked out with Jason at Diesel Nut, I haven't been paid for this pump from him even though Chris has paid him! Same as 12v I have not been paid for his pump either! This is a vendor problem not mine so I hope you guys would understand this. My health has been rough for the last 5 to 6 months, I haven't wanted to tell people out of scaring them but I've been battling colon cancer, right now I'm almost done with treatments and everything is looking really good! I will be up to speed and then some with the pumps and Stage 4!!

John
Old 10-21-2008, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by Floor It
They are in! I appologize guys, on Chris's pump I've been trying to get things worked out with Jason at Diesel Nut, I haven't been paid for this pump from him even though Chris has paid him! Same as 12v I have not been paid for his pump either! This is a vendor problem not mine so I hope you guys would understand this. My health has been rough for the last 5 to 6 months, I haven't wanted to tell people out of scaring them but I've been battling colon cancer, right now I'm almost done with treatments and everything is looking really good! I will be up to speed and then some with the pumps and Stage 4!!

John

thats good to hear, hope you get better John.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:25 AM

John
See,

John is a stand up guy. I hope this finds you well and I am sorry if it seems we were a bit rasp.....but in todays world who knows. I am sure you and your team are working hard to make everyone happy! I am glad to hear the treatments are working well !!
Old 10-21-2008, 10:23 AM

John
hi john

you have mail me you send me new pump!!!!!!

you have say about jason if your problem not mine.

you send me now the pump or not????

i have paid for this and the pump ar leaky i have you mail the invoice from the bosch serval, i have pay 130$ for test pump on bosch serval.

and now you say if not your problem!!!!

why you have send jason the pump???wihtout money from jason??

Old 10-21-2008, 10:29 AM

Sounds like you need to be mad at Jason for not paying John instead of being mad at John for not mailing out product that he hasn't received any compensation for.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:37 AM

i have mail to jason he say he locking with john.

an then no answer for weeks.

the problem the pump ar from john and leak, john say me he send new one and i send back the failure pump.

i said ok no problem.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by chrigu
i have mail to jason he say he locking with john.

an then no answer for weeks.

the problem the pump ar from john and leak, john say me he send new one and i send back the failure pump.

i said ok no problem.
Easy Chris,

He is simply saying that the problem lies outside of his control....He will get it taken care of, and I know how this must seem from way over there. Also if you notice, John is fighting a very big battle in his personal life. I assure you he will make it right!
Old 10-21-2008, 11:31 AM

Hey John,

Health first, then pumps.

I've got the money whenever you need payment.

-J.P.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:58 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dang John, sorry about your health issues.Now I feel like a real Edit for being so pushy the past week.Good to hear you are getting better.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by ShakinRedCTD
Easy Chris,

He is simply saying that the problem lies outside of his control....He will get it taken care of, and I know how this must seem from way over there. Also if you notice, John is fighting a very big battle in his personal life. I assure you he will make it right!
hi

ok no problems he have personal problmes, but he have nerver say me that on mail.
i hope you get better john!

chris

Quick Reply: Floor It Pump Leak