3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Finally finished AirDog 100 install

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 08:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Everybody,
Sorry about being off the posts for so long, we have been moving int our new 38,000 sq. ft. building.
About the water separator. The main purpose of the wire screen element is to filter out water and large particulates that could/would jam the gearotor and/or plug and block the incoming flow of which either would shut the system down. Under high flow and high pressure conditions you can force water through anything. (You can cut steel with a water jet) But hold on, the AirDog 2 micron Stratapore filter that fleetguard makes for us is also a water separating media!!! We, PureFlow has had absolutely NO PROBLEMS or ISSUES with the filtration products we acquire from Fleetguard Corporation nor have our customer friends.

One of our class 8 fleet customers reported a phenomenal record of 30 trucks, avg. over 125,000 miles per truck per year, for seven years with ONLY THREE, that's right with only 3 injectors having failed!! That is what complete fitration with the Fuel Preporator AirDog can do for you. This is the reason I keep the price of our filters reasonable and try to entice all to use them and our dealers to carry them in stock.

That's about all I can say.

Thanks,
Charlie
Old 07-26-2008, 01:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Fuel Preporator
Hi Everybody,
Sorry about being off the posts for so long, we have been moving int our new 38,000 sq. ft. building.
About the water separator. The main purpose of the wire screen element is to filter out water and large particulates that could/would jam the gearotor and/or plug and block the incoming flow of which either would shut the system down. Under high flow and high pressure conditions you can force water through anything. (You can cut steel with a water jet) But hold on, the AirDog 2 micron Stratapore filter that fleetguard makes for us is also a water separating media!!! We, PureFlow has had absolutely NO PROBLEMS or ISSUES with the filtration products we acquire from Fleetguard Corporation nor have our customer friends.

One of our class 8 fleet customers reported a phenomenal record of 30 trucks, avg. over 125,000 miles per truck per year, for seven years with ONLY THREE, that's right with only 3 injectors having failed!! That is what complete fitration with the Fuel Preporator AirDog can do for you. This is the reason I keep the price of our filters reasonable and try to entice all to use them and our dealers to carry them in stock.

That's about all I can say.

Thanks,
Charlie
Thanks Charlie. You'll have to PM me as to price and shipping of some spares to keep on hand. Or, shall I just get ahold of Mark.