3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Engineered Diesel 64/71/13ss pics!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 06:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Diesel- Dummy
HTT does not list E -Diesel as a dealer
Will you guys just PLEASE call Chris, **** if I would have known this was gonna cause problems I would have never posted pics of my turbo, im just excited to finally get a turbo and wanted to let some fellas know!

ADIMS feel free to lock or delete this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-27-2009, 08:01 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Congrats on your new turbo, I'm sure it will be just fine. If it does the job its worth it IMO.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by rip 112
Congrats on your new turbo, I'm sure it will be just fine. If it does the job its worth it IMO.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-27-2009, 08:20 PM
Banned

THat is a very nice looking turbo... and as far as i see it if ED did get this housing some how through a "unfit' way i would say that is ED's problem not this fellow's... Besides how hard is it to pull the compressor housing off and have it coated by a company? or is that a stupid question.. sorry i am a newbie..
Old 01-27-2009, 08:35 PM

I am getting the same turbo and doesn't the same company make all the parts for each turbo? HTT/II/whoever else, just put there logo on them and sell them to make a few extra bucks. That is what I have heard and I don't know why everybody is pointing fingers at people. The poor guy is happy he got his turbo and wants to see how it rips.

Good Luck and wish the best with your turbo. Let us know when you get it on and performance different. I am having mine set to 48-50psi until I get studs and a RP gauge. Have springs sitting here same as you.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:45 PM
madhat's monkey boy...

When you talk to those guys at either Forced Inductions or ED they will inform you of the turbo markets. Its amazing the true cost of these things and all they are is a S300 turbo. Why do you think they all grind off the A/R and part numbers from their housings? I paid my dues to II but you better believe I will not do it again.

I HIGHLY doubt ED passes off blemished or defective castings.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by matego
When you talk to those guys at either Forced Inductions or ED they will inform you of the turbo markets. Its amazing the true cost of these things and all they are is a S300 turbo. Why do you think they all grind off the A/R and part numbers from their housings? I paid my dues to II but you better believe I will not do it again.

I HIGHLY doubt ED passes off blemished or defective castings.
Very true Matt........ very true!!!
Old 01-27-2009, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by fordassassin
I am getting the same turbo and doesn't the same company make all the parts for each turbo? HTT/II/whoever else, just put there logo on them and sell them to make a few extra bucks. That is what I have heard and I don't know why everybody is pointing fingers at people. The poor guy is happy he got his turbo and wants to see how it rips.

Good Luck and wish the best with your turbo. Let us know when you get it on and performance different. I am having mine set to 48-50psi until I get studs and a RP gauge. Have springs sitting here same as you.
Thanks man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im gonna get things rolling next week with the install, Matego is gonna let me barrow his spring tool.... I hope!!!!
Old 01-27-2009, 09:01 PM

What I do not get is this...Man pays good HARD earned money for a new part, in this case a turbo. Post pics of it, and now some want to bust his family jewels because he got a SMOKING deal??? Buddy... Its a GREAT looking turbo man, ENJOY.... Let Lary wad though the BS, and the others can fight amongst themselves.............
Old 01-27-2009, 09:13 PM

show me where I condemned Buddy for it? Of all people, Buddy should know that I am happy for him to have gotten a turbo finally. He has been waiting quite a while for one. Nothing was said about it being s300 based, nor copied as some of you have accused.

There are so many shots of it, how about one from the back side of the turbine?
Old 01-27-2009, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Riflemanusmc
What I do not get is this...Man pays good HARD earned money for a new part, in this case a turbo. Post pics of it, and now some want to bust his family jewels because he got a SMOKING deal??? Buddy... Its a GREAT looking turbo man, ENJOY.... Let Lary wad though the BS, and the others can fight amongst themselves.............
Preston thanks for your post!! Im just gonna sit back and see what happens............ FROM THE SEAT OF MY TRUCK WHEN I GET THIS THING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-27-2009, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by lmills
show me where I condemned Buddy for it? Of all people, Buddy should know that I am happy for him to have gotten a turbo finally. He has been waiting quite a while for one. I did nothing more than point out the unscrupulousness that was used to acquire the stainless housing. Nothing was said about it being s300 based, nor copied as some of you have accused.

There are so many shots of it, how about one from the back side of the turbine?
I said nothing against you Sir. I dont know you, why would I ?? I WOULD like to see who IS lying to Buddy. I'm sure we would ALL like to see it. Buddy has nothing but good to say towards you...I just don't want to see the man get the shaft, and the truth come out/and PROVEN to him, thats all..
Old 01-27-2009, 09:55 PM

Man pays good HARD earned money for a new part, in this case a turbo. Post pics of it, and now some want to bust his family jewels because he got a SMOKING deal??? Buddy... Its a GREAT looking turbo man, ENJOY.... Let Lary wad though the BS, and the others can fight amongst themselves.............
I took it that it was pointed towards me, since I do happen to be one of the few that finds it offensive and disgraceful on how they acquired the housing. I have sent what I feel is enough proof to Buddy that they are indeed practicing poor business ethics. If Buddy chooses to believe them, that is his call. I have known him long enough that he should know I am not leading him astray
Old 01-27-2009, 11:40 PM

I thought Bullseye Power Turbos were making stainless housings for HTT.
Being that ED and Bullseye are out of MI it might say something there.

http://www.bullseyepower.com/news.asp

Read the seventh item down about manufacturing.
They even have pics of the new stainless manifold.

Oh yea congrats on the new turbo Buddy it looks good.
Old 01-28-2009, 06:01 AM

yeh, Bullseye makes the ss housing and the new ss manifold. However, if I understood HTT correct (has been about a year since we discussed it) the research and design for the ss housing was paid for entirely by HTT. So, it only stand to reason that if I were HTT, I would be upset also if I had a binding contract to be the exclusive seller of a product after I paid for the R&D of it only to have someone else come along and ride your coat tail.

Enough said. Buddy, I never intended to try to rain on your parade, or sound bitter about you getting a turbo. I am very happy for you, and don't want you to think I am sore at you in any way. I will let it rest in this thread. If anyone has any questions about the ss housing deal, please take it to PM. Good luck with the basement.

Later man

Quick Reply: Engineered Diesel 64/71/13ss pics!!!!