3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Electronic Power.

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 10:29 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Electronic Power.

What other kind of boxes can I stack with a crazy larry and edge hot juice w attitude. I thought you can only have a downloader and a tuner like I have. Where else could you plug and other module in. How many boxes can you run.
Old 12-20-2006, 10:57 PM

Add a Dr Performance predator. That will give you the extra pressure that you are missing. Also I would try a PPE instead of the bullydog,, see if you can borrow one, seems to work better in a stack than the bullydog.

Kevin
Old 12-20-2006, 11:30 PM
Banned

where would I be missing pressure. They dont make a PPE for 06 or I would have got it. Hot ppe that is.
Old 12-20-2006, 11:38 PM
DTR Advertiser

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
BB,

The turtle wins in the end.

Get your truck up and running and under power first.

Multiple changes @ one time will kill yer wrench on the troubleshootin' side.

Slow and sure wins the race Man!! One piece @ a time makes life easy and good.

yee haww,

Don~
Old 12-20-2006, 11:44 PM
Banned

Ok good advise but I dont understand the turtle part. Its hard I have not had my truck for lik 6weeks now and I am FREAKING OUT MAN. THANK YOU .
Old 12-20-2006, 11:46 PM
DTR Advertiser

LMAO! I hear ya dood. Its tough to wait. Mine sat for 2 years with a dead engine. I was chompin @ the bit to get that engine built and ready for it to get back on the road.
Old 12-20-2006, 11:50 PM
Banned

Im only 22 and if my truck sat for that long I would have a stroke. DIESEL POWER.
Old 12-20-2006, 11:58 PM
DTR Advertiser

Hang in there Man. This place will help you sort through everything pretty fast.

Get-r-runnin' first, then bolt on goodies piece by piece.

Otherwise you may chase troubles for way too long.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:29 AM

Very sage advice Don, It has taken 3 years to get to this point for me. The past few months have been a bit more hectic, but my learning curve has shot way up. And I have been able to practice on other trucks,, lol

Kevin
Old 12-21-2006, 11:27 AM
Banned

Well GUYS I respect your advice a lot but im young impatient and Im going to get everything down even though it might be a little hectic in the next 3 weeks. If it was not christmas it would be only 2 weeks. I have a good mechanic so im not worried and if anything happens the whole truck is warranteed. SO IM REALLY NOT WORRIED. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE ADVISE AND IM LOOKING FORWARD TO USING YOUR INJECTOR. HOPEFULLY MY MECHANIC IS GOING TO ORDER EM TODAY.
Old 12-21-2006, 11:33 AM
Banned

what do you mean the whole truck is warrantied? gonna try to convince DC that twins, fass, big sticks, that cam, stacked boxes, etc, was there when you picked it up?

it has taken 2 years for me to get here. you're only 22 and dropping that kind of money on a NEW truck? do you work for D wiggs or something?
Old 12-21-2006, 11:39 AM
Banned

No I buy, Develop, and sell Real Estate. Yes all the work on my MOTOR IS WARRANTEED. IT IS SO BECAUSE I GET MY WORK DONE AT THE DEALERSHIP.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:01 PM

Easy on the Caps. With all that work done, if it is under warranty, then you must have a heck of deal with the Service Manager, cause DC would certianly not warranty a truck that modded. Heck with all those mods they would probably void your warranty on a seat claim...
Old 12-21-2006, 01:20 PM
Banned

All my parts are ordered but of course there were problems. Dealer could not do twins or get F1 parts. So today I made a quick decision and went with the silver bullet 66 and DDP custom Sticks. I think Im going to have to go to a diesel center to get my springs and cam done. Im not upset about the twins though. I just decided to have him order those. The guys at the dealership are right my buddys dually with twins is always having problems and there allways having to work on it. DDP is a great company so thats ok too. I really want my springs and cam done. I heard it does a alot for your motor.
Old 12-21-2006, 06:20 PM
chw

beast can you run II's dual feed line with the twin cp3's?? i dont think you will need that.

Quick Reply: Electronic Power.