3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Edge Juice w/ Attitude ?'s

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 09:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by staarma
I'm not sure what "level 3" means on the Diablosport Predator but maybe there's a different one out there. Anyway, some of the puff tunes and RKL tunes are without timing and will stack with another timing box like the Juice while not increasing pressure. I have run that stack by looking at my sig and while it made good power it made very hot power. I need to get a Smarty to try next and then if that doesn't do what I want I'll just give up. The best advice would be to go to the Diablosport web site and register and then read some of the threads. Johan and Mike are moderators there and they can lead you in the direction of the tunes you would need.
Well I am guessing your predator isnt the same. You have a 600 (04.5) we have the 555 (03-04)
On my predators(s) there are three stock(already in downloader) performance tunes
level 1 tow, level 2 performance, level 3 extreme. How did I come up with level 3? Geesh I have no idea - maybe because it says it big letters on the face of the tool. There are several other tunes written by Johan that you can download -which I have done, but never loaded on either truck.

As far as your 04.5 making 'hot' power thats your truck. Mine never gets out of control egts unless it when Im pulling a sled and thats at the end of the track. As far as cruising Ive usually had the predator on 2 (tow) and the juice on 3. Never seen above 700 or so cruising. Lay the hammer down and I can hit 1250 on those settings. Not much above.

As far as drag egts with both on extreme - never been above 1500 at the end of the 1/4.
Old 04-10-2008, 11:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kantdrive55
We have our Xpower module that is duration only that will stack with any programmer and work very well. It has boost fooling built into it so you will only need a programmer and away you go.
Hmmmmm...maybe I'll try one of those when I get my Smarty. I'll check into it.