3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

edge juice w/ attitude

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 01:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking edge juice w/ attitude

was thinkin about purchasing the edge juice w/ attitude...anyone have this and like it..I had the bully dog power pup on my last truck, it was ok. I would rather have the digital gauges and i haev herd that the edge is a good one to invest in.
Old 02-20-2006, 01:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have the hot juice w/attitude and like it but this is my first diesel and my first performance module. I like that it has safety perameters built in to it.
Old 02-20-2006, 01:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have had mine on for about a week today, and so far I love it. I have played just a very little bit on 4 and 5, and it is nice!!! Even driving it on 1 makes the truck feel better and I think more responsive. I am very happy with what it has done for my truck so far. But, I have never had another module on a diesel, so this being my first, I cannot compare it to any other.
Old 02-20-2006, 04:01 PM

I have one and love it. The extra power is great when towing too. My brother had the PowerPup stacked with Edge EZ and switched to Edge/Attitude only and is much happier. You wont be dissappointed.
Old 02-20-2006, 07:03 PM

for everyday use, i would choose this over any others.
Old 02-20-2006, 07:33 PM

It's an awesome box. Runs cooler than any other and is very smooth. Lots of neat features and a very simple installation. Customer service is very good and quick. You can't go wrong with the juice attitude.
Old 02-20-2006, 07:38 PM

Well what about the warrenty on the engine. I would like to install that on my truck, but my dealer said that would void my warrenty. I know there is a lot of people out there that are running with more power. Are their warranties voided or what. Anything will help.
Old 02-20-2006, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by rudy
Well what about the warrenty on the engine. I would like to install that on my truck, but my dealer said that would void my warrenty. I know there is a lot of people out there that are running with more power. Are their warranties voided or what. Anything will help.

anytime you add power moduals , and aftermarket parts of any kind you are at risk of voiding your warrentey .. it is the risk we all take to have a little fun with our truck ..
"i am my own warrentey station "
Old 02-20-2006, 11:42 PM

I have had the juice and attitude for months now and I love it. Also different dealers look at these things in different ways. I took my truck in for a fuel milage re-flash and left all my EDGE stuff on. My dealer didn't even question anything, they just asked how I liked it. I think that edge makes great products.
Old 02-21-2006, 09:03 AM

Guys, Check out this post.

https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/...ad.php?t=76730

Blk Dually, Had a serious engine blowup and he had a box. The dealer refused to even talk to him or do any work even with Blk Dually footing the bill. He had the $15 grand to get it done at a independent Cummins shop, went to arbitration, and got his costs reimbursed. When you play you pay. If you have a serious problem even if it was not caused by your mods....you will be presumed guilty and it is your cost and effort to get it rectified....even if you are lucky enough to have it eventually reimbursed. ks
Old 02-21-2006, 09:59 AM

do you have to drill into your exhaust manifold to put your pyro in with the
edge juice, or does it read it off your truck computer??
Old 02-21-2006, 12:08 PM

You need to drill it.
Old 02-21-2006, 02:03 PM

Just ordered mine and am waiting to get back to my house to install it ill be sure to post up on how it is and the install goes...as far as instal..is it pretty straight forward???
Old 02-21-2006, 05:36 PM

Its pretty easy to install except for the exhaust temp probe. Other than that, all the connectors are different colors if I remember right, and it's real easy to install. If you feel like you want more power down the road, Edge can update it to the Hot juice which will give you an extra stage. This costs 100 bucks or its free if you are a TDR member. I think this is a great all around box, not as crazy as the TST, but it still makes tons of power. Have fun!
Old 02-21-2006, 09:08 PM

For the probe..is it just a drill and tap type of deal..or do i have to weld a special threaded bung on the manifold?

Quick Reply: edge juice w/ attitude