3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Edge Juice With ATT..Cheapest place around??? Stephen DTT also!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2006, 10:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mark Craig
JCROMAN,

Not telling them where you got it isn't the problem, most of the E bayers out there are pulling the serial number sticker off of the box itself and if you look on Edge's site they specifically say they will NOT warranty any product without a serial number sticker. In fact hey name a few names to look out for. The serial sticker allows Edge to know where the product was shipped from so the E Bayers remove it and do NOT bother to tell the unsuspecting buyer what they have done, if he needs warranty he finds out the hard way that the moeny he saved by e baying is a total loss etc.

Here's the real issue anyway, most sponsors like us at DPPI have a pricing policy that will tell you to call us, we will match or beat any legit deal you have found anyway. So why E bay anyway. Plus if you get products from us and the other Sponsors here at DTR.com you are helping fund this site, which by the way is FREE to members because of sponsors like DPPI and others! It's a win win for everyone!!

Not tomention that if you need tech help, we actually knwo what we are talkign about, if we don;'t knwo we get you in touch with the Maufacturer, most e bayers just say "UH I don't know?"

Funniest part is we get ebay price match calls all the time, in lots of cases the price they want us to match is more than what the manufacturers MAP policy is anyway. Lots and lots of e byers will have a better price on the product, but add in overpriced UPS costs and such and in lots of cases you'd been better off calling us to start with.

Mark @ DPPI
I dont mean to step on any toes here.....but alot of the dealers on ebay are legit and do not remove any tags. yes there may be some that do on there. I guess it is up to the buyer to check that out 1st. I have bought products in the past from you Mark and im sure I will again. I will be sure to call you in the future before I buy if you can truly match or beat an ebay price. I have never heard of any vendor willing to do that...........
Old 02-17-2006, 10:53 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Most vendors will do that if they want to keep your business. They gave me very competitive pricing recently on some of my stuff and the only reason I went with who I did is because he came to my house and installed it for the same price quoted online for me to install it.