3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Edge Juice With ATT..Cheapest place around??? Stephen DTT also!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 05:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Edge Juice With ATT..Cheapest place around??? Stephen DTT also!!

Wheres the cheapest place to get an Edge Juice with Att, Ive been lookin around and ebay seems like the best bet...

I also just got off the phone with Stephen at DTT
converter $975
VB $399
Servo $ 217
Core Coverter $300
Core VB $ 400

$2300 seems alittle bit much just to run a Edge Juice safely
Old 02-16-2006, 06:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ebay. $645.00 shipped for a new one.
Old 02-16-2006, 06:46 PM

Check with Larry here at DTR, he has some very good deals for DTR members and it helps out the site too. Another option is Mark Craig at DPP who is a member here.
Old 02-16-2006, 06:47 PM

Dirt Eater any pics of your ride???
Old 02-16-2006, 06:54 PM

best price I found was on ebay. $630 at the time.

you relize you get the core back when you send in the stuff right? so it is $1600 to run the juice.
Old 02-16-2006, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by ocsurf16
Dirt Eater any pics of your ride???
I thought I might have a few, but when I looked it was stock pics. The girlfriend may have some, I'll ask her.
Old 02-16-2006, 07:22 PM

I wouldnt order off of ebay or online, unless its direct from Edge, I know it isint as cheap and most people get away with it. But what if something goes wrong, who do you get to turn to? The guy who sold it to you on the internet? Id go to a edge dealer and pay the extra money just so I have someone to turn to if something breaks., that is just my 2 cents
Old 02-16-2006, 07:30 PM

Believe me when Lary aka (TOP) from DTR says it will be there it is there or heads will roll!!!

I buy almost all of my goodies here and I've never once had a problem!!

Rick
Old 02-16-2006, 09:19 PM

Talk to Mark Craig @ www.dieselperformanceparts.com he's honest and has great prices.

Gary
Old 02-17-2006, 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by ocsurf16
Wheres the cheapest place to get an Edge Juice with Att, Ive been lookin around and ebay seems like the best bet...

I also just got off the phone with Stephen at DTT
converter $975
VB $399
Servo $ 217
Core Coverter $300
Core VB $ 400

$2300 seems alittle bit much just to run a Edge Juice safely

I toasted my stock tranny with the edge/attitude at only 3500 miles!!! so yes it is necessary. and it only starts with edge...then you add a ez or a mp-8 then you upgrade to the hot juice...then you buy a turbo.....and then and then and then and then......get my drift?????? besides the stock tranny drives like poo to begin with......so its almostnecessary without bombing......
Old 02-17-2006, 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by CTDGuy
I wouldnt order off of ebay or online, unless its direct from Edge, I know it isint as cheap and most people get away with it. But what if something goes wrong, who do you get to turn to? The guy who sold it to you on the internet? Id go to a edge dealer and pay the extra money just so I have someone to turn to if something breaks., that is just my 2 cents

edge will stand behind thier product no matter where you bought it. they never even ask for a reciepts when you send them back for any reason. I purchase almost all my stuff on ebay........so go for it!!!! besides most of the people selling on ebay are edge dealers anyways....so its no problem. call Con at consperformance chips he sells on ebay and will beat any price. heck he even took back my edge/attitude from my ford 6.0 after I used it for 6 months and didnt like it. he gave me a full refund. try and get another vendor to do that!!!
Old 02-17-2006, 07:53 AM

I just made a 4300 mile round trip towing 8500 lbs for half of it with the edge hot juice, level 1 there and level 2 back going through plenty of mountains in TN/virginia. Still have the stock tranny. After a month with this in my truck I already have 7000 miles on it with the hot juice. I dont drag race it unless tempted and mostly go to and from wherever.

Originally Posted by JCROMAN
I toasted my stock tranny with the edge/attitude at only 3500 miles!!! so yes it is necessary. and it only starts with edge...then you add a ez or a mp-8 then you upgrade to the hot juice...then you buy a turbo.....and then and then and then and then......get my drift?????? besides the stock tranny drives like poo to begin with......so its almostnecessary without bombing......
Old 02-17-2006, 08:28 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by JCROMAN
edge will stand behind thier product no matter where you bought it. they never even ask for a reciepts when you send them back for any reason. I purchase almost all my stuff on ebay........so go for it!!!! besides most of the people selling on ebay are edge dealers anyways....so its no problem. call Con at consperformance chips he sells on ebay and will beat any price. heck he even took back my edge/attitude from my ford 6.0 after I used it for 6 months and didnt like it. he gave me a full refund. try and get another vendor to do that!!!
Totally Untrue....

Edge will NOT warranty products bought from numerous individuals selling on EBAY that violate there minimum advertising prices. I spoke with Edge last week and they told me they are denying warranty work to anyone who purchases from these individuals.

I have heard similar things in talking to Vanaaken and Bully Dog. Be careful who you buy from as the manufacturers are keeping lists of product serial numbers and that "Super Deal" on EBAY might turn out to be a "SUPER FLOP" if you ever need service.
Old 02-17-2006, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Totally Untrue....

Edge will NOT warranty products bought from numerous individuals selling on EBAY that violate there minimum advertising prices. I spoke with Edge last week and they told me they are denying warranty work to anyone who purchases from these individuals.

I have heard similar things in talking to Vanaaken and Bully Dog. Be careful who you buy from as the manufacturers are keeping lists of product serial numbers and that "Super Deal" on EBAY might turn out to be a "SUPER FLOP" if you ever need service.

Uh....well dont be stupid and tell them where you got it!!! I have sent back edge products 3 times.....not once did they ask where i got it nor how much i paid for it!!! and again most of the selelrs on ebay are edge dealers so you can always return it thru them if need be......
Old 02-17-2006, 09:22 AM
Banned

JCROMAN,

Not telling them where you got it isn't the problem, most of the E bayers out there are pulling the serial number sticker off of the box itself and if you look on Edge's site they specifically say they will NOT warranty any product without a serial number sticker. In fact hey name a few names to look out for. The serial sticker allows Edge to know where the product was shipped from so the E Bayers remove it and do NOT bother to tell the unsuspecting buyer what they have done, if he needs warranty he finds out the hard way that the moeny he saved by e baying is a total loss etc.

Here's the real issue anyway, most sponsors like us at DPPI have a pricing policy that will tell you to call us, we will match or beat any legit deal you have found anyway. So why E bay anyway. Plus if you get products from us and the other Sponsors here at DTR.com you are helping fund this site, which by the way is FREE to members because of sponsors like DPPI and others! It's a win win for everyone!!

Not tomention that if you need tech help, we actually knwo what we are talkign about, if we don;'t knwo we get you in touch with the Maufacturer, most e bayers just say "UH I don't know?"

Funniest part is we get ebay price match calls all the time, in lots of cases the price they want us to match is more than what the manufacturers MAP policy is anyway. Lots and lots of e byers will have a better price on the product, but add in overpriced UPS costs and such and in lots of cases you'd been better off calling us to start with.

Mark @ DPPI

Quick Reply: Edge Juice With ATT..Cheapest place around??? Stephen DTT also!!