3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Diesel Manor and Isspro gauges?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 08:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DITTO!!! Diesel manor is a great place to get your gauges.

Kris
Old 03-16-2006, 08:25 AM

Nate-03D, I suggest you call Diesel Manor and talk to Dave Murphy directly as from my experience he WILL make it right! Like I said in the first post, my pyro gauge needle was all messed up when I opened my package, I contacted him and he got ahold of Isspro directly and had them send me out a new one...no hassle or questions. I bet if you contact him directly about your missing parts he will get them to you ASAP.
Old 03-16-2006, 08:34 AM

I took care of all the missing parts in the box, went out and purchased my own to make it right. Im just going to call ISSPRO and get straight to the source and find out what is going on, especially w/ that weird empty pacakge I received.
Old 03-16-2006, 09:00 AM
P.J
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Nate-03 D
I took care of all the missing parts in the box, went out and purchased my own to make it right. Im just going to call ISSPRO and get straight to the source and find out what is going on, especially w/ that weird empty pacakge I received.
Weeeeellll, part of the problem here might be that these gauges are now assembled in Malyasia(sp?) or is it India? Either way, if there was something missing out of the white and blue Isspro gauge box itself, it probably got to Diesel Manor that way and got passed on unknowingly to you.

Nice constructive criticism though, that's much more informative to a prosective buyer than saying, "They suck, they lie".

I'm sure either Isspro or DM can make it right for you.
Old 03-16-2006, 09:22 AM

Ahhh, outsourcing huh? Seems EVERY thing is made out of this country now. I guess if you pay for cheap labor you get cheap products(not saying anything about either company, just a general comment).

Im going to call ISSPRO here directly and see what this whole mess is about, hopefully I will get it squared away.
Old 03-16-2006, 10:07 AM
P.J
Banned

Ahhh, outsourcing huh? Seems EVERY thing is made out of this country now. I guess if you pay for cheap labor you get cheap products(not saying anything about either company, just a general comment).

Im going to call ISSPRO here directly and see what this whole mess is about, hopefully I will get it squared away.
Yeah, I have the Isspros, I was somewhat suprised (not sure why ) to see where they really came from. No biggie I guess, if they were made here in the States they probably would have cost me three times as much. You know how it goes. I'm very impressed with the quality of my set up though, looks and performs very well for me.
Old 03-16-2006, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by P.J
Yeah, I have the Isspros, I was somewhat suprised (not sure why ) to see where they really came from. No biggie I guess, if they were made here in the States they probably would have cost me three times as much. You know how it goes. I'm very impressed with the quality of my set up though, loks and performs very well for me.
Since yours runs so well do you want to switch me boxes then?

I just got off the phone w/ Scott from ISSPRO. He is sending me out another box to see if that takes care of my problems. Hopefully it does, it sucks looking at my pillar and only seeing the boost gauge rise.
Old 03-16-2006, 10:44 AM
P.J
Banned

Since yours runs so well do you want to switch me boxes then?

I just got off the phone w/ Scott from ISSPRO. He is sending me out another box to see if that takes care of my problems. Hopefully it does, it sucks looking at my pillar and only seeing the boost gauge rise.
I feel your pain, like a kid in a candy shop with these toys, huh?
Old 03-16-2006, 07:49 PM

OK PJ...

How is this....

I was very disappointed with my experience at diesel manor... I was told I would be called and didn't get called.. Was told I would have them on Wed, and they didn't even ship.. then Promised for Friday and still no shipment..

I am sure things happen and he must have had better things to do then sell/ship parts...

I hope he has got it all worked out, and maybe Myself and Nate were just a fluke... Guess we all get sidetracked now and then...

Is that better ??

So I apoligize for the they sucked comment and calling him a lier...

Gerry
Old 03-17-2006, 05:57 AM
P.J
Banned

Much better.

I was just playing around with you fella.

It's like this, it's all cool till it happens to ME right? I suppose I would be a bit ticked if I wasted my time becaue of a vendor too.....

I rememer your story when it happened, that's the only reason I chimmed in the first time.
Did he end up making it right (as much as he could) or did you get a refund?
Old 03-17-2006, 06:40 PM

Nope... Told me I could have them the following week.. so I canceled the order and bought them at Piers...

Was Real Happy with Piers!! Came with everything I needed and was delivered as promised.for a great price.

Had to wait a week to put them in but it was all good in the end.. just had two 3 day weekends in a row... So sad...

Gerry