3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Diesel Manor and Isspro gauges?

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2006, 10:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Diesel Manor and Isspro gauges?

I ordered Isspro gauges roughly 2 weeks ago from Diesel Manor. I ordered a Boost gauge, Pyro, and fuel pressure gauge. Since I am in Canada it took roughly 2 weeks to receive the kit. First off I must commend Diesel Manor on the quality of their kit. It literally has everything you need to install including instructions, zip ties, wiring, wiring connects...EVERYTHING!

The A pillar is an exact match to the factory trim and looks to be of excellent quality. I did however have one little problem. My pryo gauges needle is not mounted to the gauge straight, it is off kilter with the end of the needle sitting higher than the base of the needle. I was a little upset to say the least but got in contact with Dave Murphy at Diesel Manor and sent him pictures of the gauge in question. The same day he replied that he has contacted Isspro and they are sending out a new gauge. 2 days later I received confirmation from him that Isspro has sent a new gauge by UPS and that it should show up soon.

I must say that I am extremely happy with Dave and Diesel Manor's customer service as they truly do live up to the standard of customer excellence and would not hesitate to recommend them for diesel products to anyone. Hopefully some of you that are looking for a quality business to order gauges or other diesel products from remember the service I received from them.
Old 03-15-2006, 11:09 AM
P.J
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I too had a more than just satisfactory experience with my guage purchase a few months back. Dave is easy to work with and won't sell you anything you don't need.

The kit is out of control, NOTHING else is needed when you order from them. You didn't mention thier instructions?? The instructions are second to NONE, they print out nice, high quality pictures to show installation and connection points, etc.

Great value, great service.
Now, if they only sold Fleetguard filters like Geno's, I could one stop shop!
Old 03-15-2006, 11:20 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
+1...nothing but a good experience with Diesel Manor here.
Old 03-15-2006, 11:22 AM

A+ Diesel Manor!

A++ Isspro guages!
Old 03-15-2006, 11:24 AM

I Too Had An Awsome Experience With Them And Recomend Them To Anyone.
Old 03-15-2006, 12:51 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
I too have had a good experience with them. Just ordered a few more things. I found out that they also have the replacement hot line for the Auto with the sender port. Couple of buck's cheaper than Mass Diesel. Dang it.
Old 03-15-2006, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Capp35
A+ Diesel Manor!

A++ Isspro guages!

Add another!!
Old 03-15-2006, 02:03 PM

Same here.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:53 PM

yep.. great service from dieselmanor, and I love my isspros.
Scott
Old 03-15-2006, 05:28 PM
Chapter President

Same here. I just wish they had pre color matching dual steering column gauge pods. I love my Isspro's also.
Old 03-15-2006, 06:57 PM

Mine sucked... Won't ever buy from Diesel Manor..

Don't like people that lie to me and say shipped when not shipped... took vacation time and wasted it because of non shippment...
Old 03-15-2006, 07:08 PM
P.J
Banned

Originally Posted by gerry
Mine sucked... Won't ever buy from Diesel Manor..

Don't like people that lie to me and say shipped when not shipped... took vacation time and wasted it because of non shippment...
You again.

That sounded like an honest mistake, yes even businesses are allow to make mistakes from time to time. With the hundreds, maybe thousands of vendors that sell diesel truck realted parts in the US and Canada, 75% of them probably just eek by with satisfaction. When 10 people in a row chime in with raving reviews on a particular company though?

I stand by em, treated me right, I guess they don't hit it 100% of the time.
Old 03-15-2006, 07:24 PM

Honest Mistakes can be fixed... But don't lie to me. He had every opportunity to make it right and send it Next day air...
Old 03-16-2006, 07:30 AM

Add me to the happy camper list. He shipped asap and all was well. I'd work with him again.
Old 03-16-2006, 08:15 AM

I hate to be the barrer of bad news here but I wasn't to pleased when I received my ISSPRO gauges from Diesel Manor. I don't know who packages up the kits and make sure everything is in there but my kit was missing quite a few items. Diesel Manor themselfs sent out my kit very quick, no qualms w/ them, although upon opening it up I had no instructions, no compression fitting for my boost line & a few other things.

Im having a little trouble installing my gauges so I called ISSPRO a few days ago and had them ship me out a new power supply box cause I wasn't getting any readings. Anyways, I come home last nite from work and find a package in my name from ISSPRO. Well the package was an envelope, way to small for a power box. I unwrap the plastic cover and to my amazement it was a SOAKING wet envelope, shredded to all hell. Empty also. Don't know what that was all about.

Know I understand that stuff happens and you can't make everyone happy, I know this. I'm not condemming ISSPRO or Diesel Manor in anyway im just simply stating my experience with them. And truley the only thing i'd realy like is for all of my three gauges to function properly.

Quick Reply: Diesel Manor and Isspro gauges?