3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Diablo Pedator and Predator/Puck Power Numbers

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 08:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Diablo Pedator and Predator/Puck Power Numbers

I just recently recieved the Diablo Predator/Puck Combo and really like the system. The power difference is night and day and I have only tried uptot he performance setting as I have a stock tranny.
My question is what are the actual power numbers in the stacked versus non stacked numbers, and what is the realy benefit of the stacked configuration. To me it feels as though in the stacked tunes you are able to turn the puck up on high and it gives you about the same performance as the predator itself, and the advantage is you can tunr it down until you need it.
If anyone has dyno numbers showing these differences that would be great.
Old 07-12-2007, 09:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I only dynoed with the Predator in the non-stack Extreme RKL tune. Look in my sig for the numbers. I do have a better turbo though and guys with stock turbos are making about 430hp/800tq or so. I would have tried different settings but it takes almost 15 minutes to switch tunes.....
They came out with the stack tunes because not everybody wants to make extra power using pressure because it can damage injectors if you are not careful. With the stack tunes you can turn the Puck down or even off and regulate the amount of pressure you are using. They were also apparently having issues with too much rail pressure with the regular tunes.
The regular tunes feel much better then the stack tunes do though but the truck will smoke.