3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Diablo and Hot Juice,, anyone tried this stack before?

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 01:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Diablo and Hot Juice,, anyone tried this stack before?

I am thinking of trying out the diablo with my Juice (as soon as it gets back from Edge for the HOT upgrade) Has anyone tried this before,,any luck with it,,anything I should be worried about?

Kevin
Old 09-27-2006, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by morkable
I am thinking of trying out the diablo with my Juice (as soon as it gets back from Edge for the HOT upgrade) Has anyone tried this before,,any luck with it,,anything I should be worried about?

Kevin
I have the Predator stacked witht the hot juice.
Old 09-27-2006, 10:56 AM

How is it working for you? Have you tried any other combos??

Kevin
Old 09-27-2006, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by morkable
How is it working for you? Have you tried any other combos??

Kevin
Its worked well. Ive used it quite a bit and been rough with this stack. Sled pulling/ drag racing. The one thing I dont like is when I load the level 3 and the juice on stock the truck sucks the fuel down...10mpg When on stock program w/o predator and the juice on 2 I can get 17.8 mpg.

I have had no problems and the ease of downloading is nice. Once I get out of pulling season-this week - I am going to put my stock program back in for the winter and just use the juice for power adding untill next spring - maybe

I havent tried any other stacks but I have been real curious about the TST with a Crazy Larry. I have talked to a guy running this stack in the eastern part of WV and he is kicking tail with it...but... hes has done extensive head work and injector work. Which is something I dont want to do.
Old 09-27-2006, 03:58 PM

have you ever maxed both of them out?? Im trying to find a better stack with my juice than the bdpp that I have right now

Kevin
Old 09-27-2006, 05:23 PM
Chapter President

I've been running this with the reg. Juice last couple weeks in the Power Puck Stacker tune. Love it geting 800+mi. (this with it set on Extreme) to a tankfull and posted a 12.67 1/4mi. at the track with the settigs wide open!!!. I haven't even tried the "HOT" 200hp Diablo tune yet, or the "HOT" Juice.
Old 09-27-2006, 05:35 PM

So Street would you say that you are much happier with the diablo predator then the bdpp? I just sent my juice out for the upgrade

Kevin
Old 09-27-2006, 07:30 PM
Chapter President

So far, on the street and daily driving........YES!!!!!!! I really like th fact I can just set the Diablo on Extreme and forget it without the drivability issues of the BDPP. And still get great fuel mileage with Edge on Lev. 1, Diablo on X-Power Puck Tune. At the track, well.........., I have to do more testing ad try the 200hp tune. I think with the aggresive low-end of the BDPP it might be a better drag tune than the standard Diablo extreme tunes. BUt didn't get enough testing in at the track with it to say for sure.
Old 09-27-2006, 09:57 PM

hmmm,,. sounds interesting,, but you really noticed a difference down low though? How was it in the midrange? lots of poop there?

Kevin
Old 09-27-2006, 11:09 PM

I like my Diablo, Hot juice stack, but I have got to get my Con FE in this stocker will not hold any more . Streetsmoker do you think the diablo, juice stack is making as much power as the BDDL, juice stack was? I've only got stock sticks but I like your dyno numbers and I have a very similair setup.
Old 09-28-2006, 06:50 AM
Chapter President

Well, at our capter's dyno day a couple weeks ago they put down nearly identical #'s. Within 5hp, but the Diablo did run 100ft. lb more tq. The BDPP just "feels" stronger off idle cause the added pressure so it moves out the hole better. But cause it messes with the TPS sensor to get the great response, it does have a kinda twitchy peddle. The Diablo is all timming duration, so the power of each is the same, just distributed differently.