3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Can Anyone in My Area Do My Stacks???

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 07:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This thread went a different direction altogether.
I will be driving back up there this monday and staying until around the end of the month. Its about 2 hours for me to get to philly from the Gatorade plant were workin on in Mountain Top. I left my 24' work trailer at the job site with all the tools I use to build a cheese plant so I should be properly equiped unless you have a concrete bed liner. I'd have to borrow a core drill in that case. I'm not sure about the time limit exactly but I would certainly loan u mine till I got it done. Its a slightly different animal than yours though.
I was thinkin you should go with a 12" stack and hinged stop sign to keep the snow out.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by tristan21
This thread went a different direction altogether.
I will be driving back up there this monday and staying until around the end of the month. Its about 2 hours for me to get to philly from the Gatorade plant were workin on in Mountain Top. I left my 24' work trailer at the job site with all the tools I use to build a cheese plant so I should be properly equiped unless you have a concrete bed liner. I'd have to borrow a core drill in that case. I'm not sure about the time limit exactly but I would certainly loan u mine till I got it done. Its a slightly different animal than yours though.
I was thinkin you should go with a 12" stack and hinged stop sign to keep the snow out.
That's great! If you are 2 hours from Philly then you are probably 3 from me in Pittsburgh (guessing). It may be a different animal, but yours is still a fine looking one. The only reason why I was concerned with the time limit is I may have to go back to Columbus for classes and then we would be screwed!
Old 01-05-2007, 07:06 AM

Like I said let me know or PM me. I think we could work out a schedule that would accomidate you but I understand your concern. To bad Im not like one of those glass repair guys that show up where ever your at and transfer you existing glass into your door pocket and put a new one in the frame. .
Old 01-05-2007, 11:55 AM

It would look like Diesel's ears then.... Slant Out!

Use a Donaldson muffler...probably the shortest one they got. I have a 41" and it is really nice. Never a drone...and cheap (if that mattered...lol).
Old 01-05-2007, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by cquestad
It would look like Diesel's ears then.... Slant Out!

Use a Donaldson muffler...probably the shortest one they got. I have a 41" and it is really nice. Never a drone...and cheap (if that mattered...lol).
Diesel would like that. Hey, you never wanna waste money!

I will look into that. I am very excited now; I have wanted stacks from the beginning! And, it won't take away from the tank size either since the latching mechanism had to be avoided anyway.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:21 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey DWiggs after he does you stacks if you like I can come down and check them out for you make sure everything is all set. I will just need the truck for a weekend or so. If you need it back for any reason just bring along the lamb as a loaner for me
Old 01-05-2007, 01:32 PM
Banned

I like how JD lives with wiggs now. what an accomodating fellow.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by J Double
Never seen them angled any other way. I suppose if you were to turn them slant side outboard they may look OK. All depends on the height and where their positioned.

Have you thought about turning yours straight back? I mean, all the conformists running bulls turn them out.
I have never seen bullhaulers on a truck in my world and that is why I got them but I think I am gonna swap them out for mitre's. Or maybe I will just angle the bulls right at each other?
Old 01-05-2007, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by JD Dearden
Or maybe I will just angle the bulls right at each other?
That would be sweet. I definately think you'd be the first ever.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:16 PM
Banned

It would be ugly, but I am seriously thinkin on gettin some mitre's
Old 01-05-2007, 02:26 PM
Banned

NOOOOO! Your truck is the only truck I've liked with stacks.... Don't do it....
Old 01-05-2007, 02:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Luvnacumns
NOOOOO! Your truck is the only truck I've liked with stacks.... Don't do it....
Oh ok I won't just for you, besides I start lookin at gettin them and I say to myself, self there is other stuff you need.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JD Dearden
Oh ok I won't just for you, besides I start lookin at gettin them and I say to myself, self there is other stuff you need.
AAAAH Just for me... I'm goona change my location to: Wanna be like JD & WIGGS!!
Old 01-05-2007, 03:21 PM

JD, on your way home, can you pick up some Skim Milk? I think we are running low.
Old 01-05-2007, 03:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by D.Wiggs
JD, on your way home, can you pick up some Skim Milk? I think we are running low.
I only drink beer, milk makes me too fat.

Quick Reply: Can Anyone in My Area Do My Stacks???