3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Bullydog TripleDog from my dealer.

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 08:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bullydog TripleDog from my dealer.

So I went to my Dodge dealer today to get the reflash for mileage and the technician told me I should try the Bullydog Tripledog. I had taken my Edge/Attitude off because I didn't think they would like seeing it. I told him I was concerned about my warrenty and he brought another guy out to take me for a ride in his truck that had the Bullydog to see how it ran. I was impressed. I ask the guy if he thought the tech would stand behind my warrenty and he said he had no choice. I asked why he said that and he said that since he was the OWNER he would see to it. The owner of the dealership said that. He said the Cummins was built to be turned up. They run the Bullydog in all their trucks, personal and shop trucks. He also said they had their tech to try and find where the Bullydog had been installed and he found no sign in any truck. So guess what I did, I bought the dang thang. Now what do i do with my Edge? The Edge is nice but I already have guages so I don't need the Attitude. I guess I'll sell it and run the Bullydog for a while. It is alot easier to take in and out when needed. It sure is nice to have a cool dealer close to home. Now for my question. What level will the stock clutch handle on the Bullydog?
Old 04-03-2006, 08:51 PM

mine slips right now with quad and crazzy larry. you shouldnt have a problem unless you down load crazzy larry.
Old 04-03-2006, 09:05 PM

was this a western georgia dealer??pm if feel need............bama
Old 04-03-2006, 09:13 PM

My dealer told me that they would not void my warranty as long as I used a programmer and did not install boxes that were "wired" to the truck. We shall see...hopefully that day will never come.