3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Bully dog torque dog problems? Injectors?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 10:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Bully dog torque dog problems? Injectors?

Okay so here's what's going on. I went to hinkley dodge of salt lake they told me that i have injectors going out because of an rpm jump after i let off the throttle and push the clutch in. So just wanting another opinion i have gone to two different performance shops out here in salt lake city Utah and they both say that it's not injectors but my bully dog that is causing the issue cause when I run with my chip turned up I get a jump of about 300-500 RPM and when I run it on the stock tune I only get a jump of about 100-150RPM and they say that's normal for a bully dog system to do. (when I say on the stock tune I have flashed the power pup downloader back to stock and my torque dog is hooked up but on the stock setting). Any input would be nice I'm just trying to get this fixed and I don't want to possibly burn a cylinder.