3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Bombadier's Switch Panel

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2007, 04:53 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by MikeyB
Hey Mike, would be cool if you created an overhead mount for the switches. Be superhightech, just like them aircraft.

Hmmmm DARPA, so that's where you been getting all that SS.....

MikeyB
But if I made a switch panel that high, the guy in the other lane might see me "adjusting" them!

Aircraft are the first machines I ever worked on... they left a permanent mark.

Originally Posted by morkable
Where did you get those switches,, I really like them

Kevin
The panel(s) that I made use switches from auto parts stores.

Originally Posted by wap
Nice work.

How did you hook up the line lock? I have been considering puttin one on mine but have been unsure on how to do it.
Thanks - my plan of attack is too connect the solenoid in-line with the driver's front wheel, with the pressure gauge reading from an aftermarket junction block. The system has an arming switch, activated by the brake switch, and deactivated by the throttle pedal. I like the KISS principle as far as driving technique...

Originally Posted by Cowboy 6
Holy Crap !! Do you have a mirror ball and a BeeGee's CD to go with that? What a light show!
That's the general idea... with ~13 aftermarket gauges, almost a dozen switches and a bunch of LEDs, there's a lot going on in the cockpit when the light changes - I don't have time to look at a lot of the items except with my peripheral vision.